Gay dl's?

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Hello everyone, I was just curious to see how many gay dl's were on here and hopefully this is the right place to post this... Anyways. I am one and was looking to connect to others... So hello....xD

Leio

Est. Contributor
Well...

I'm not technically gay, straight, or bisexual. My attraction to the same and opposite gender fluctuates, so I don't really give myself a label for my attractions. I haven't found a label, but I definitely know that I'm not 100% straight.

TransAndSnuggly

Est. Contributor
Transbian. I knew I was a lesbian for awhile there, but I mostly just looked like a straight guy. Or actually, I looked like a gay guy dating straight women.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Transbian here.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't want the one I had... Why do these horney net geeks think I want to see there's?

Slomo

Est. Contributor
I was straight in the military, then went gay after getting out. Eventually setteled on bi, though have been faithfully married to a woman for the last 16 years. Thanks to a recent prostrate removal though I'm more asexual now.

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Hello all who replied. Sorry it's take me this long. If anyone wants to pm, I'm up for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've kind been into the idea of wearing diapers since I was little. Like 5-6