Common and funny triggers

DeanHow said:
For me, it is whenever I'm wearing a nappy and stand near a toilet, my bladder will automatically loosen, occasionally when I'm not wearing a nappy this will happen I have to quickly sit down before wetting myself. Whenever I have a bath I seem to pee several times, same as if I swim in the sea. When I use the toilet to poop I will always have a weaker bladder afterwards until I have a full pee then it stops...odd one that.

You thought about doing some exams ?

Amen to you ! Why waste the diaper. Use it and go on about your business. I do the same in the mornings before work. I have to walk my dog, and usually I just put on a coat over my night dress and diaper and take him on a stroll. While he is going I let loose myself, and fill the diaper to the max. Since its early in the morning I don't encounter anyone so I get back home shower and have a nice hot bath and off to work in a clean dry diaper. Never waste a good diaper .

My triggers are:

- changing temperature condition (e.g. go into a cold air-conditioned room)
- getting out of the car or getting up from a seat or getting up / moving in the night.
- coming home / opening the door

I can often go for hours without issues, but the triggers below can change it immediately;

- after drinking (ice) tea
- swimming: multiple times
- while brushing teeth with an electric brush
- coming home

Brushing my teeth, getting gas, washing dishes, any thing that makes making it to the restroom difficult.

It's winter for some. This brings on a whole basket of fun (right).

Triggers for me are vibrations, like riding on a motorcycle and cold temperature changes. On the occasions I wake up dry, as soon as I stand, it realeases.

i'd say water for sure, like when the faucet is running or near a fountain. i do find taht i loosen up a lot with control when im wearing them and comfy

Submerging myself in water (bath or otherwise), showering, waking up I have about 10 seconds to get to the bathroom which is like, why bother... especially if I’m waking up slowly, i find i have leaked a little already. And weirdly enough, smoking, and vaping which i replaced smoking with, always gives me the urge, that i can’t control. or being in little space, or getting frightened or having a panic attack

I had a funny one this morning. Woke up and was surprised I was dry, then started to think about what I was going to wear that day while I was still in bed. As soon as I thought “I’m going to need a jacket because of the rain”, an urge came out of nowhere and I started wetting.

Other than that, I also have them sitting up (from having laid down), pulling into the driveway at home, and washing hands.

Back