Resized Pullups!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankenBriefs

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! Super excited, but I finally developed a method to make 4t-5t pull-ups into about the same size (or slightly larger) than a L/XL goodnite!
I have always been obsessed with underwear and diapers, but never really got into the whole age play thing (I just like how they feel!!). I am a bigger guy, and I have spent a good portion of my life learning how to sew so I can enjoy all the things I want to!

Just wanted to share!

How did you do this? I would like to know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow that's tight looking! Have you developed a way to make a goodnite actually fit a 32" waist?

Absolutely! Are you thinking one of the marvel designs (XS-M), or a standard L/XL? I would figure you meant the smaller versions, as a 32 could fit in a L/XL. I think I could probably get up to a 46-48inch waist.

FrankenBriefs said:
Absolutely! Are you thinking one of the marvel designs (XS-M), or a standard L/XL? I would figure you meant the smaller versions, as a 32 could fit in a L/XL. I think I could probably get up to a 46-48inch waist.

I double checked. Right from goodnites themselves "the large size will comfortably fit a waist size of 32 inches".
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/GoodNites.html

So yeah it has changed. It used to be only up to a 28 inch waist. Now as we have established though, yes you can probably squeeze into them with a larger hip size, but that is not the same as fitting into them.

okmis said:
That is a wiki page, not the actual Goodnites website, K-C still says 28 inches or boys size 14.

Ok, did some more digging. Goodnites (for boys and girls) is made to properly fit someone up to a size 14 underwear. I had to look it up, and a boy's child size 14 is a 27" waist, but also a 33.5" hips. So 34" hips or more and they will not properly fit (verb).

Of course, they are still also made for a child's bladder. So anyone with an adult sized bladder and they still won't properly fit (adjective).
https://www.goodnites.com/en-us/bedwetting-products/boys/goodnites-underwear
http://www.sizeguide.net/size-guide-children-size-chart.html

They make extenders with Velcro, like the Pull-Ups with Velcro (if they still are like that). People also have cut the elastic out of a pair and glued it to extend the elastic of another. It's a lot of work to do this.

I can still squeeze into a pull-ups. L/XL goodnite is only one inch or so taller, but of course has more stretchy sides, and more pulp/sap in it.
i'm 35" waist.

Have you ever tried a product from Bambino Diaper company? they are great

Or what I've tried is what I call the double diaper method:

Step 1: get a pack/case of the diapers you want to fit into (huggies, pampers, pull ups, etc) and a pack/case of larger diapers that have elastic sides.

Step 2: on the larger diaper, cut off the elastic sides and poke holes or cut a slit in the padded portion.

Step 3: attach the elastic sides of the larger diaper to the smaller diaper via duct tape. (Depending on the diaper, you may have to cut the sides of the smaller diaper first in order to attach them.)

Step 4: put the padded portion of the larger diaper in the smaller diaper and put a piece of duct tape in the front and back to hold it in place.

Step 5: enjoy your improved diaper. It should now fit a larger waist size and have better absorbancy.

Slomo said:
I double checked. Right from goodnites themselves "the large size will comfortably fit a waist size of 32 inches".
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/GoodNites.html

So yeah it has changed. It used to be only up to a 28 inch waist. Now as we have established though, yes you can probably squeeze into them with a larger hip size, but that is not the same as fitting into them.

so basically, I am a 41' waist, and I can just get a L/XL on, but it would be no problem to frankenstein (thats what I call my process in my head) a L/XL to be more than roomy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Dboy3196 said:
How did you do this? I would like to know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's a sewing method, but I am keeping the specifics pretty close to the vest, as I am planning on selling some on e-bay. I post my underwear upsizing method on my tumblr a while ago, and some jerk decided to rip me off and sell his own. I felt a little burned by that one........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back