Would you take an AB partner

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hypothetical dilemma: You meet a compatible partner, but that person is 24/7 in diapers and you have to change their full (1+2) diaper once or twice a day. Everyday!

Good deal or bad deal (for you that is)?

I’d be into that.

I think that would be a deal breaker. I don't want to change a grown adult 24/7.

I'm really not much of a CG, but I would definitely be willing to date someone who was a padded CG or who had medical necessities that required them to be 24/7. I'll put up with a lot in return for some companionship.

Likely no, but the reason isn't just the diaper changes though. For a compatible partner I'd want them to be an adult just as much baby. I'd want that person to be able to change themself when adulting, but I'd be ok with changing a messy diaper while they are babying. If I always had to change them every single time, that would likely mean they are not truly compatible with me.

I'd definitely date a little. I have this one friend who I know wears diapers, and she acts more like a 5-year-old than an adult, and I'm head over heels in love with her. I would definitely like it if she was in fact a little. To be a romantic partner and a caregiver at the same time, that would rock. <3

I have decided that a life with a little is something I can be happy with. I don't mind changing any of his wet diapers, we have decided that messy ones are on a limit though. I can handle them every now and then but I would not be able to do it 24/7.

Probably no. If only because keeping MYSELF clean and dry is enough of a challenge. :laugh:

(That and I'm not into dating anybody. -_-)

I could handle a diapered care giver, that would want me to be her baby. But I would like a mommy.

All the time every time isn't really practical. I'd be happy to do so frequently, particularly if it involved some measure of back and forth. Done right, this isn't a burden but an intimate sharing act. I think the trick would be keeping it from becoming a mundane chore, which it should not be.

Trevor is correct: All day, every day isn't a realistic scenario for the vast majority. That said, if the individual was willing to reciprocate, I certainly wouldn't have a problem with changing them.

Although: The learning curve might be a little steep. I've never even changed a baby's diaper. The only person I've ever changed is myself.

24/7, 365 would be a complete dealbreaker. I just couldn’t handle having to do it all the time, it’s just way too much and would probably turn me off of diapers. Now, if it was someone who shared the same interest but didn’t go 24/7, whether little or not. I’d be 100% on board with that.

sbmccue said:
Trevor is correct: All day, every day isn't a realistic scenario for the vast majority. That said, if the individual was willing to reciprocate, I certainly wouldn't have a problem with changing them.

Although: The learning curve might be a little steep. I've never even changed a baby's diaper. The only person I've ever changed is myself.

Heck, I wouldn't commit to doing that if I had a baby, even as a single parent. At some point, you might need some help or have a sitter. Adults who aren't disabled can change themselves on occasion. I get the intent but these scenarios often wind up in weird absolute territory that just doesn't fit real life.

I wear 24/7 for indefinite periods and I don't think I'd want to be changed 100% of the time even by my significant other. Most of the time is probably enough of a commitment for anyone.

24/7 diaper wearing I could handle. At least wetting. I’m not big on the messing but could probably handle it occasionally. But having a little 24/7 I could not handle. I would be okay with little time but not all the time.

As stated - no.

I am an AB/DL on occasion and as such would not like to have a SO that was 100% AB/DL. I wouldn't care if they wore diapers 24/7 but I wouldn't want to change them that much.

It's hard to say. I wouldn't mind doing the changing, I just don't think I would have the time to do it 24/7.

Absolute no go. I like the game, but not 24/7
I'm a DL, but I already lived with an AB together, including changing her diapers. And I changed her diapers sometimes. She needed diapers for medical reasons at night. But she wore also sometimes during daytime. I liked her AB side and liked diaper changes. But the rest of the time, she changed herself and acted like an adult. No matter if she is wearing a diaper or not.

Last edited:
Yes. To me its not that big a deal.
I'd be perfectly willing to date/have a LTR with the right little.

- - - Updated - - -

For the right little I'd even be willing to have my doctor adjust my HRT to begin lactating for an ANR.

Back