Cost of shipping to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
I've been really itching to buy diapers again, and I have been away from them for almost a year now, and I don't know how else to better manage this.

I would always buy from Rearz since they are my favorite diaper and they fit me the best, but it's so difficult to justify the shipping cost of the product.

I don't want to spend money on diapers that I feel isn't completely worth it, or not the same. I could either go for the abena M4, The ABU Space, or the Rearz.

I am not sure how else to better combat the situation, but I yearn for more diapers and this doesn't work well. Any tips?

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
You can buy Rearz on Amazon. They even offer Prime shipping if you are a Amazon Prime member. From personal experience, though, ABU makes great diapers too. I’ve used them for my padding almost exclusively, and I can’t say I’ve ever been disappointed.

Last edited:
Cooshie Tooshiez has a nice selection of premium diapers and they're located in the U.S. I'm just sayin'.
I'll second Cooshie Tooshiez, they're a good Rearz outlet in the USA. Saves on shipping costs and gets diapers to your door faster :) They don't carry Rearz's full line, but I try to check there first when I need more safari or inspire. Ends up being cheaper and faster.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Well I'll be the first to ask thks. Have you looked into buying diapers from Northshore? They are US based and have Northshore Supreme, Confidry24/7 and Betterdry/Crinklz. Any of these are better than Abena, by a lot.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Sooo, am I the only one that likes the descriptions on CT? With all the AB/DL sites out there, CT seems to e the only site that has product write-ups that actually cater to us. I kinda like that.

-RMS

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
iirc yes they do.

they're also very responsive to contact/emails
Sadly it seems less than a $10 difference between Rearz itself and CooshieTooshiez, and they are not currently available in Amazon for me at the moment, Medium Seductions. I appreciate the help though!

Status
Not open for further replies.