Mommy needs to be more carefull

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So while a lot of you post threads on being caught wearing diapers, this mommy was caught with her little guys diaper bag! EEk!

So I try to to get to the gym fairly regularly, when I can’t make it or don’t feel like lifting or hard cardio I’ll go to a yoga class.
Today was a yoga day. I had a bunch of other errands I wanted to accomplish so I was in a rush to get there. I pulled in and opened my trunk grabbed what I thought was my yoga bag and headed in. As I’m stretching one of my girlfriends asked me if I had any extra hair ties I not knowing I grabbed the wrong bag said yeah over in my bag in the main pocket. ....ugh ...she comes back and begins stretching with me and I notice she has not done her hair back and so I ask couldn’t find them ? “Nope” so I say hold on I know they are in there. I walk over and open the bag and my heart stops!!!! There sitting in the bag are my little mans diapers and supplies !!!!!!!!! Ugh I could have died. I calmly go back to stretching and my girlfriend simply says want to talk about it. I respond “nope” she said ok. Not my business and we wen about our class said our good byes and left.

My little guy isn’t to happy about this but I guess it’s all a part of the possibility’s I promised him I would be more careful. But there’s how this mommy got caught:( :(

Sorry to hear this happened! That's a mix up I'd hate too but hopefully it's not too bad and she doesn't bring it up again and she seems to respect your privacy though. I agree being more careful in the future is definitely something to pay attention to especially if your little guy doesn't like others knowing. But that being said accidents like that could of happened to anyone (as many others who don't have mommies will tell you) and I think it's a learning experience for both of you about what could happen if either is not careful.

Perhaps you could try having more distinct locations for the bags so not to mix up?

You're through it now though and wish you the best in the future :)

Whoops sorry that happened to you but it looks like she took it very well do both your bags look the same if so I would get a diff color gym bag one that's way different than the diaper bag

I'd suggest some clearer markings. maybe wrap your diaper bag's handle/strap with red or orange colored duct tape to make it anonymous but unmistakable. You won't be able to miss it because it's what you pick it up by.

bambinod said:
I'd suggest some clearer markings. maybe wrap your diaper bag's handle/strap with red or orange colored duct tape to make it anonymous but unmistakable. You won't be able to miss it because it's what you pick it up by.

took the advice and I went to Target and purchased another bag that looks nothing like my yoga bag. this should not happen again. while my little was a bit upset he understood that now that i am a part of his world as his mommy that even mommys can make mistakes.

Awww just get him a new stuffy he will be ok.
If the girl friends ask if the stuff was not to babyish period leakage.
A lot of woman have found incontinent items do work.

foxkits said:
Awww just get him a new stuffy he will be ok.
If the girl friends ask if the stuff was not to babyish period leakage.
A lot of woman have found incontinent items do work.

I had never thought of IC products to be used for periods..interesting. and unfortunately...the diapers were two crinklz so def looked babyish..

cannamommy said:
I had never thought of IC products to be used for periods..interesting. and unfortunately...the diapers were two crinklz so def looked babyish..

Yes I know of a few woman that do IC products that way.
The only other way it to say your helping a friend that has a relative that is mentally challenged.
You grabbed her bag by mistake .

Well that had to be...heart stopping and challenge your ability to maintain composure. Sounds like you did just fine. I think that it is easier for a girl to cover this than a guy. The last thing you would ever expect to find in a guys bag at the gym would be diapers and changing supplies. Most guys, single guys, just do not have enough good reasonable cover stories.

That is why the majority of my stuff is stashed in my wife's closet. That is the last place my son will be snooping around. And as it is a chicks closet, it is like an "archeological dig" in there! Even if he did find something suspicious, she can always come up with something creative that he would buy. But if he found the stuff in my closet, I would have to go to DEFCON5 and use the reasonable cover story of prostate issues. Which he knows that I have been dealing with...so its not too far a stretch but just not ready to go there. Aside from that, how does a paci, or a bottle, or shoulder snapping t-shirts and onesies relate to prostate issues?

ya did good cannamommy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back