• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmingotter

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm new and exploring:) I'm working on my college degree in creative writing online, and I travel and work seasonally in cool places. I like hiking in the mountains and hanging out at the beach.
I've been interested since my boyfriend told me about his diaper fetish about a month ago. I told him I'm open to trying anything but not to expect too much. I was pleasantly surprised:laugh: I've been reading a bunch and adding to my tumblr but I have so much to learn! I'm still trying to figure out what I need to know, how the roles will work for us, and what makes me feel comfortable. I've worn a couple times now and I like how secure I feel:eek:
I'm kinda shy and I like to read others posts. I want to learn more, and I'm sorry if I don't get some of the terminology right or ask obvious questions. Thanks for being here for support!

A wild otterbatch appears! Let's welcome it!

(Sorry, bad joke.)

But seriously, welcome to the site. It's awesome that you're so open about exploring this with your boyfriend, not many people would be so accepting. Don't worry about getting terminology wrong, there's so many nuances to this and no two people have the same definition of anything. If you don't know something, ask, no one will get offended (and if they do, they're a silly-head :p )
I hope you meet many awesome people here, and have fun joining the discussions! Or just reading. You know. Whatever you want.

Hello :) Welcome

Hello Otter 😸
Cool interdiction
Welcome to the group

charmingotter said:
I'm new and exploring:) I'm working on my college degree in creative writing online, and I travel and work seasonally in cool places. I like hiking in the mountains and hanging out at the beach.
I've been interested since my boyfriend told me about his diaper fetish about a month ago. I told him I'm open to trying anything but not to expect too much. I was pleasantly surprised:laugh: I've been reading a bunch and adding to my tumblr but I have so much to learn! I'm still trying to figure out what I need to know, how the roles will work for us, and what makes me feel comfortable. I've worn a couple times now and I like how secure I feel:eek:
I'm kinda shy and I like to read others posts. I want to learn more, and I'm sorry if I don't get some of the terminology right or ask obvious questions. Thanks for being here for support!

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! feel free to reach out whenever you want!! with me no question is bad or stupid support for ourselves and others is a beautiful thing!

Same here even though I am still new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back