What are your Myers-Briggs Personality Types?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leio

Est. Contributor
I'm an INFJ... that is Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging...

What are your types?

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Mine is nearly identical to yours, except for one letter. I'm classified as ENFJ; Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging. Though to be fair, I'd say I can be introverted at times, I'm really only extroverted in the professional sphere.

So, ENFJ, The Protagonist, that's my Myers-Briggs Personality type :)

egor

Est. Contributor
ES (T & F) J was the score the last time I took the test in 2012.

I got 5 and 5 in the third category

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
ISTJ is mine, although the last time I took the inventory I was sitting borderline between T and F. What I really notice is that when I have to process things in an (E)xtrovert way because an immediate answer is needed, I end up processing in the (I)ntrovert way before I can go to sleep that night. My answers are almost always the same, but I still have to process my way to be truly satisfied.

OmiOMy

Est. Contributor
Here too! I don't know anything about Tarot though… o.o In what ways does it correspond?
There are 16 MBTI types and 16 court cards. Each of these court cards corresponds to a different personality type and tends to represent a person when it comes to in a reading. I remember mine but I'd need my cheat sheet for the rest.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
ENTJ-A
Extraverted 67%
Intuitive 66%
Thinking 58%
Judging 60%
Assertive 68%
I don't know... It seems I'm not strongly anything. Dose that make me "balanced" and "flexible", or just wishy washy?

downtide

Est. Contributor
It varies from test to test (this is apparently normal) but I usually get ESFP or ENFP. I think ESFP fits me better though.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
No clue. Where can I take one that seems legit?
None of them are "Legit." It's pretty much been described as little more than a fortune cookie. The I-E scale somewhat aligns with other testing, but the rest seems to have no real validity and the statistics are horrendously wrong.

OmiOMy

Est. Contributor
None of them are "Legit." It's pretty much been described as little more than a fortune cookie. The I-E scale somewhat aligns with other testing, but the rest seems to have no real validity and the statistics are horrendously wrong.
Or maybe let people enjoy things?

Mine has never varied in 12 years of taking the test (I take it once a year) and it's pretty dead on. Sometimes a fortune cookie nails it.

SillyLiam

Est. Contributor
Yeah, unfortunately it's not "legit". But still fun to take! I always get INTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.