Messing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mess very rarely due to the clean up, but when I do I like to hide behind a chair or something and squat down like a toddler.

Being totally incontinent, my backside has a mind of its own. I can mess sometimes 4 to 5 times a day, and I’m assuming at least twice in my sleep in a 24 hour period. It usually happens anywhere from 15 to 60 mins after I ingest any kind of food. So, to stay on topic: My FAVORITE position to poop is on the toilet, because if it does happen, it’s only because I’m in the bathroom in the middle of changing my diaper. Cleaning poop off the tile floor sucks!

kneeling down

Reactions: Deleted member 46356
I'm usually laying in bed on my side or on my stomach. Once I messed then fell asleep, and waking up to a pooey nappy felt amazing.

I usually wet and mess my diaper on the way to the bathroom after I wake up. I have partial double incontinence from an agrivated back injury. Sometimes, I can make it to the bathroom, sometimes I can't. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of peeing or pooping my diaper. During the day I have about 3 minutes of control before I have an accident. If I can get to a bathroom inside of 3 minutes, I don't have an accident. After 3 minutes, all bets are off and I am most likely going to wet or mess myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back