Messing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffe25

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love wetting my diapers and often like to mess them. Although I can’t find the right messing position. What are your favorite messing positions and how do you like to mess?

Sorry if this is a weird question I know not everyone likes to mess their diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ZoeGrace
On all fours with my back arched.

Reactions: Eddie36
Usually I stop what I'm doing, stand still with my legs apart, hands on hips, and push. Squatting down slightly sometimes helps get things started, after which I can usually carry on with whatever I was doing, especially walking, as it might take five or ten minutes before I'm completely finished and ready to change. I can sometimes do it without interrupting my activities, although anyone who has had a toddler would probably recognise the posture and signs of effort and concentration for what they are. If the need arises while I'm sitting down there's not much point trying unless I can stand up; e.g. if I feel the need while driving, I will often fill the nappy the moment I get out of the car. In bed, I lie on my back and pull my knees up.

My favourite is probably going while I walk, especially if it's a big, firm one. The body movement helps ease things out gently, without any straining or effort, and being able to take my time over it without having to stop is a convenience that only a nappy can provide.

I usually just squat down and give a push, its nice being able to just let it out freely. Its harder in public but im slowly feeling more comfortable about using them.

I can only mess in the standing position while slightly bent forward. I've tried to mess while driving or just sitting on a chair, but unless its a loose load it wont happen.

It depends loosely on the context I am in. In every case I don't like to push and try to go until it wants to come out itself without my effort of pushing or holding.

First, if I am standing still in a typical scenario it will come out on its own when I pause and just stand there. No need for effort on my part here.
Second, if I am walking I can go with a push but only if I really need to. It is easier for me when running or jogging because of the downward jolt from the steps.
Third, if I am lying down I need to apply much more pressure but it will go. I like this the best because it amplifies the babyish feel of using a diaper that way. Right now it is easier for me to mess lying down while on my stomach but I am working on back and side positions. Much like my standing and running usages, I feel it will likely become easier over time... perhaps up until it requires no effort.
Finally, I can't do it while sitting because of the body restriction. If I lean forward, maybe, that's fun too.

TLDR - Laying down is the best, but standing for a big load is amazing.

I usually find that I can only go poop if I'm standing up. However, I always leave it and leave it till the last moment, don't even try to go till it just popps out. I have done it sitting down once before but that was a really yucky one. Also, laying in the bed with my legs bent is a good position. As I said though, I try not to force it as when I do that I usually end up needing to go again either during a change or right after, therefore doing an accident in a second diaper. Because of this, I like to just relax and not think about it till it just slides out of it's own willingness. As yet though, I haven't managed to learn to poop in public in my diaper, maybe one day.

Sometimes I squat, sometimes I stand up but legs slightly bent or sometimes on all fours. Sometimes I'll be sat on the couch and I'll just lift my legs a little to poop. Whatever is comfortable when I need to go.

I love messing my diaper, it is to me the most babyish thing. I don't do it that often, due to the smell I can only do when nobody is home.
When I do do it I wait till I have to go, where I can't hold on and just let it go. In my diaper of cause. Sometimes I might be crawling and go or sometimes I will go while waddle walking, I'm only a bit over 12 months old so to me it feels so natural.

I am eating a lot of high fiber items like. Oatmeal,blueberries,bananas,almonds,oranges and prunes. At the same time i am plugged waiting a few days to have a HUGE messy diaper cant wait.

I usually either squat or go to a crawling position and go, but if I am watching TV I just sit down in a comfortable position and go.

I can watch TV and wear and use my diapers in my Moms room, she is not home on weekends and as long as I leave the room in the same shape she left it in, then she will never know.

Reactions: DiaperedMike
i kneel down and as I push it ou I sit back on my legs is comes out easily. I haven't got much experience ive only wore around my room. and the only ting I have worn is homeade cloth diaper form old t-shirts and drynights and I have only peed in drynights

Last edited:
have any of you ever gotten funny looks from people when you do it somewhere out and crowded? It's a little bit of risky feeling but its also really fun

topgun1989 said:
have any of you ever gotten funny looks from people when you do it somewhere out and crowded? It's a little bit of risky feeling but its also really fun

Most of us actually have standards and rules to not involve the unwilling public at large.

if you are with someone who is your willing partner or home alone, it's all good; but to just act as you want around random people doesn't nothing good, at best it will serve to make people feel sorry for you (if they thought you were incontinent and couldn't do anything about it), at worse if they know it's a turn on they will think you are a freak and if they know you are ABDL they will think the whole community is full of freaks.

I agree with BabyT. Exposing strangers to your fetish really isn't very nice and does not help the image of our lifestyle at all.

I enjoy being able to mess my diaper When I want to. It makes me feel just like a baby. If me and my friend are out in public and I have to mess I usually stop walking and push a couple of times and then she knows that I have messed my diaper.
If we are at home and I'm laying on the floor with a bottle or pacifier I can mess my diaper.

I admit beforehand that my contribution to this topic may be contradictory or even perhaps hypocritical. I have messed my diaper a number of times in public AND I do not want to offend anyone nor do I want to be caught. I have never so much as received even a suspicious glance from anyone. Here are precautions I take. For example, let's say at a store like a Walmart. Keep walking, don't stay in one place very long, avoid close proximity to the public/shoppers such as standing in a check out line. There are enough ambient odors in a store such as perfume, popcorn, etc. that make messing your diaper "public friendly." While out of town on business/conferences, I have often messed while walking around the city and again, not even a suspicious glance from anyone. When returning to the hotel I do not take an elevator to my floor to avoid close proximity to anyone, so I take the stairs to my floor. I will have plastic shopping bags with me and when I change the soiled diaper, I wrap it in the bag and dispose of it outdoors at the nearest trash receptacle. With these precautions there is a socially acceptable way to enjoy a messy diaper in public.

I actually like standing up, then gravity works with you. If I'm constipated, I'll sit on the toilet and push while sitting.

I just let it/give it a push in any poop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back