• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi It's Been Awhile 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So it's been a great long time since I've been on this site. Went out into the world thinking that I could take it on and win at life. Who doesn't? Graduated college, got the dream job, lost said dream job..., and so many other things later. (I don't mind explaining if ppls like) have a good job that allows me to follow my passions though. So consolation prizes? I feel burnt out lately though and recently reading an awesome comic called Shine (by babystar) has left me wanting but not fulfilling that little side of me... makes me realize that I still feel alone. I lack play time and feel the stress pilling up above my eyeballs. 😭 I needs halps~

lilSky
Needing play time 😢

lilSky said:
Graduated college, got the dream job, lost said dream job..., and so many other things later. (I don't mind explaining if ppls like) have a good job that allows me to follow my passions though. So consolation prizes?

Hi, lilSky,
So what’s the dream job, what’s the good job, and what are the passions? And feel free to explain what you lost! We’ve all lost something in our lives. It helps to know we’re not the only ones. We can grieve with the grieving and move on to enjoy what we still have and what we might still get in the future!

I was working in a drug abuse clinic helping people to get better in life. Felt like my soul was doing good there. Sadly the hours were hell on my body and it wrecked me. They eventually let me go... It hurt (a freaking lot) to know that I wouldn't have that any more. Struggling for some time later my current job accepted me. Kinda dull but it gives me time to code and sharpen my artistic skills. I manage tech stuff and sales and a bunch of other things with freedom (sorta).

Some time passes and after seeing my father for New year's... He dies in a wreck... It kills me a little more on the inside. I wanted to reconnect with him so much. 😢

The whole time my little side is just suppressed with no outlet for years.. Moved away from any friends and I just feel like my little side is on an island. Wanting things it saw and yerning for a life that couldn't be more opposite then the one I have.

Man, that’s tough. That first job does sound emotionally rewarding, but physically taxing. It doesn’t sound like you care much for your current position, but it pays the bills. I think I may end up in that position when I graduate from pharmacy school. I may not appreciate what I do daily for work, but it will allow me to focus on things I do love like my family - my children’s interests, etc.
I’m sorry to hear about the death of your father. I dread the day I’m faced with that. I don’t know where you are spiritually, but it has been a very real experience for me that the spirits of our loved ones live on. It isn’t too late to make a true connection with your father. He can be there with you and understand you better than you can understand yourself right now. I really believe that. Talk to him as if he were right there and see if you don’t feel that, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back