Etiquette for Sharing Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should onedo sharing with a non nappy?

Mickeymic said:
What should onedo sharing with a non nappy?

I don’t understand your question. Can you clarify?

That's awesome that he had such a positive response. It is always nice to have someone close to us who can provide a non-judgemental listening ear.

When you say get through airport security, are you wearing a diaper through airport security?

Curious to hear how this trip goes with your friend and what you experience wearing around him.

Best of luck!

dd1983 said:
That's awesome that he had such a positive response. It is always nice to have someone close to us who can provide a non-judgemental listening ear.

When you say get through airport security, are you wearing a diaper through airport security?

Curious to hear how this trip goes with your friend and what you experience wearing around him.

Best of luck!

Thanks! Yes it’s a really wonderful gift to have such an amazing friend in my life. He has actually likewise told me personal stuff about his life too - it’s not a one way street. We are closer friends for it.

I wanted to respond that the trip has come and gone now. No major (or even minor) incidents. We ended up having separate bedrooms within the same unit, which kind of rendered the whole conversation unnecessary. Although, I don’t regret telling him about my recent issues as it prodded a broader and interesting conversation. But I wound up having essentially complete privacy which was very helpful on my stress level, even after having disclosed my secret.

As it turned out, wearing those nights did not prove to be necessary as I didn’t have any accidents. I wouldn’t have risked it however, in any case. Plus, haha, I like the diapers anyways :)

So that’s kind of that. I appreciate all the advice. Helps give some context for future eventualities. I’ll respond re: airport stuff in a separate, new topic I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting us know what happened and glad everything worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back