110 diapers in 4 1/2 weeks.

xux

Est. Contributor
Messages
141
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So my wife has gone back to the Philippines for just over a month and I have 110 abdl diapers that have arrived and I hope to burn through before she returns. 40 from ABU, 60 from littleforbig, and a case of 10 Trest elite diapers. Going to be a busy month.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jrodabdl, ChrisChris, Edgewater and 1 other person
That's totally doable
less than 4 a day
I am IC and use 4-6 a day
Have fun
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Why just be honest to ur wife about u being a little instead of going behind her back?
xux said:
So my wife has gone back to the Philippines for just over a month and I have 110 abdl diapers that have arrived and I hope to burn through before she returns. 40 from ABU, 60 from littleforbig, and a case of 10 Trest elite diapers. Going to be a busy month.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: diapeybabybrian, Edgewater, PaddedRita and 1 other person
She knows about it and tolerates it, but got annoyed when I wore other than sleeping. It was something I was pretty open about before marriage, but now it's more of an ice cold feeling from her about it all. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
I wouldn’t force yourself to go through all those in that time period. For one, the cost of doing all of that is a bit much, plus to force the amount of fluids into your body to do that could be unhealthy. I’d just use what I can and store the rest for the future. Just my two cents though
 
  • Like
Reactions: theancientmariner, Edgewater and xux
Good points. Premium diapers are not cheap these days. They are pretty nice tho. Can't believe how much the industry has changed. Pardon the pun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and LePew
Sounds like a fun goal to try for! I usually only get padded once a week and might be wrong but 110 diapers in a month seems like something that would take some dedication to achieve. I'm sure everyone here will happily cheer you on if you need some encouragement. :)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: xux, theancientmariner and Edgewater
xux said:
So my wife has gone back to the Philippines for just over a month and I have 110 abdl diapers that have arrived and I hope to burn through before she returns. 40 from ABU, 60 from littleforbig, and a case of 10 Trest elite diapers. Going to be a busy month.
As state up top, that is 'only' 3 - 4 per day!
Just a guess, but what is the likelihood that she sees the diapers as a competition for her needs!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
PaddedBrony said:
I wouldn’t force yourself to go through all those in that time period. For one, the cost of doing all of that is a bit much, plus to force the amount of fluids into your body to do that could be unhealthy. I’d just use what I can and store the rest for the future. Just my two cents though
Yea, I agree with you. That's a lot to force yourself through. Well, they've arrived. He'll be a happy baby, so I say let him have a fun time. I remember when I was living with my mom, she'd go camping and be gone for a week. Those were my time to buy Goodnights and have the freedom I never had. But if only I had known adult diapers were a thing, Id be on cloud 9 like @xux here.

Those Trest Elites were really good diapers btw. Loved how smooth the plastic was. The 9,000ml capacity was outstanding, but that plastic shell... So smooth.
 
Yes using 3-4 per day so going smoothly. Going 24/7 all month with the exception of boom-boom. Gotta say these things hold up well and aren't too bulky. Little for big nursery prints are my favorite so far. Fit well and good capacity. Trest will be tonight
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bigtoddler96
Trying to rotate thru 10 different styles. Haha hard to keep track of which one to use next.
 
xux said:
Trying to rotate thru 10 different styles. Haha hard to keep track of which one to use next.
A journal or a chart would help with that but to me the more important thing to consider would be which diaper you'd like to use next because it should be as enjoyable as possible
 
xux said:
Yes using 3-4 per day so going smoothly. Going 24/7 all month with the exception of boom-boom. Gotta say these things hold up well and aren't too bulky. Little for big nursery prints are my favorite so far. Fit well and good capacity. Trest will be tonight
What does that boom-boom mean?
 
Well it's not going #1
 
Back
Top