10 Things that babies do/have/can have that makes me Jelious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I know this is silly but some of these do make me a little Jelly.
10. Babies can use their diapers in public. Yes I know they is nothing stopping us from doing that but it is a gray area and it comes under the public indicincy act even if you have the cubical door closed. If any member of the public sees it as *Ugh* Sex they can report you for it. Unless anyone can provide any actual evidence that the law dose not state that in the UK or any Loop holes please give me the proper evidence that is needed. Otherwise this rule or law still stands. If we want to change we have to ether book out a hotel to use our nappies, Go and camp out somewhere or if we are lucky enough someone else can offer us to stay for a visit and we can change at theirs or if we are really lucky you have a home to change your nappy. I know babies do not know any better but I do get a little miffed that they can use there nappies and we can't.

9. Sleeper pouches. http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/produc ... 037_s3.jpg
Babies are lucky enough to get these pouch things that you can zip up and the baby can wear. It is like a little sleeping bag but is much more cuter. Why have I not seen any of them for Adult babies?
I would love to be nice and cosy in one of those. They look so adorable and they are very cute. If only they was a adult size version of those things.

8. Nurseries/daycare centres
Yes, yes, yes I know that ABDL have their own nursery but unless you live in America. (no offence America) Your adult nursery is usually a few miles away. For me it is usually located in London, Birminham, Esex and much more fearther away from where I am in the north. They tend to cost a lot of money as well. I know it is worth it and one day when I am out of this dump (Sorry my folks) I may actually go to one of those places and ask for everyones phone number or skype contact.
With Nurseries and day care babies or toddlers to yes kids. They are a lot more of them and I wish that I could walk in and the staff could tell me what time and date they have a adult baby session.
It is not fair that I can walk a few miles and I find a daycare or nursery but if I wanted to go to a adult baby nursery or daycare I would have to drive or get a coach to London, Birmingham or Essex.

7. Bee costumes.
We are not talking about the adult once. Babies get those nice bee costumes that wrap around their diaper butt with the cute legg parts conecting the feet with a stinger on the bum.
What do Adults get? Trousers/pants part of a costume! Not even a lil stinger on the bum. At least make a ABDL bee costume. If anyone knows such please give me the link.

6. Ball pool https://dontforget2love.files.wordpress ... 002949.jpg
Now, this is more for toddlers and kids than babies. When I was younger I use to go to a place called the Wacky wearhouse and it was fun. It had circle tables and chairs for the parents and big ball pool pit for the children to climb, interact throw balls at their freinds.
Scratch that part out.
And generally, have a good time. They was so many ways you could fall down into the ball pool. Jumping. Lame. Going down the big slide that was red cool. Or going down the blue spiral tube slide which is awsome.
They should make a adult only ball pool like the wacky warehouse where children are not allowed.
Such ball pools exist but only in selected ABDL nurseries and I think a couple of gyms but they are not ball pools. They are foam pools.
Some have a student night but I think we should all go with the idea of opening a adult only ball pool and yes I know it is a nesh but it is not only ABDL's that miss the ball pool experience. ;)

5. Fox buggies. https://www.trendybaby.co.uk/image/cach ... 50x750.jpg
Babies nowadays from I think it started in 2015 or 2010 I do not know but I noticed that they are prams with foxes on where babies are pushed around.
Now if you could not tell I really like foxes so that is why I am Jealous. Look If a baby went in them that is fine but if me or you went in we would be liable to break the thing.
So when I see mums pushing those prams around the one with the artistic foxes I get Jelly!

4. Diaper Discipline/Nappy punishment
This one is definitely controversy and I APOLOGIZE IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU! OF COURSE THIS IS MORE CHILD TO TEEN PUNISHMENT BUT IT HAS NO VERIESION ON AGE. THOUGH I WOULD SAY THIS! THIS IS A VERY BAD PUNISHMENT FOR KIDS AND TEENS ALIKE AND YOU SOULD ONLY DO THIS IF THEY ARE CONFTABLE WITH IT. YOU MAYBE SAYING WHY DO IF THEY FEEL CONFTABLE OR THEY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. THAT IS NOT A PUNISHMENT. FIRST YOUR TAKING THE CHILDS OR TEENS DIGNATY AWAY/HUMILIATING THEM AND IT CAN GO AGAINST THE LAW AS WELL. IF YOU WANT TO FIND A SUITABLE PUNISHMENT TAKE AWAY THERE STUFF. THREATEN TO TAKE AWAY THEIR XBOX OR SOMETHING THEN THEY MAY LISTEN!
So what this punishment is, the child or teen you know the one been punished dose something wrong. These can range from getting a bad grade to wetting the bed.
(Wow seriously. I get it if you want to punish them for bullying someone but for wetting the bed that is out of their control!)
Oh and they is a difference between parents getting you to wear diapers as a partition and getting you to wear diapers as a punishment.
This means the one been punished is forced to wear diapers and can not use the toilet because the reason is if your going to act like a baby you must be treated like one.
Usually the punishers this case the parents do not let the kid or teen change themselves even if they are capable of it. If they do they will get a smacked botty or worse.
They even make them wear pull-ups to school which is not good. Some parents like to treat them like a baby too so getting them to sleep in a crib talking to them like babies, buying them pacifires the list goes on.
So I have been fortunate not to have any parents that are like that and if you were unfortunate. I am deeply sorry.
So as a child and teen. (Unless you where someone like me that would have loved any sort of punishment that gets me back into a diaper.) That would sound embaressing and scary and not to mention humiliating. But as a adult the idea sounds intreging and great.
If only I had a friend that could do such a punishment to me.

3. The red and yellow ruff toy car http://www.argos.co.uk/product/3673441? ... wrEALw_wcB
Do I have to say more? Come on we all wish we had little legs to enjoy a joyride in one of these. We probably all played with one as a kid and we would do it again!

2. Baby swings in the park https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/v ... _S0000.jpg
They are something about those that make you feel safe. As a adult attempting to go in one of those is likely to get you a spot on YouTube with people laughing at you. So that is why I am jellous.

1. Car seats https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/9086/10 ... w_large_mc$
Yes, babies get their own harnesses for the car when people are driving. I would love to be in a booster seat with harnesses keeping me at bay so that I would not fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.