10 Days in Diapers...

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
This is big for me. I have never made it past 5 days in diapers. I have decided that I want to take it to the new year! I've been diapered since Friday night. Are there any Mommy/ Daddy types , or any one recently 24/7 that would like to private message me each day to keep me going?? I don't really "use" my diapers as much as I'd like..but staying in them for the next 10 days is going to be a challenge for me. So...if you want to help me...then message me!

Reactions: chamberpot, 49beachdipe, diaperfooties and 1 other person
try staying in them for around 53 years (I had a sort of dry spell for 9 years) then get back to me.

PCBaby said:
try staying in them for around 53 years (I had a sort of dry spell for 9 years) then get back to me.
53 years? Damn...that's impressive

You going to try for 24/7 ?

KitsuneFox said:
You going to try for 24/7 ?
Yea, 24/7 until 2020!

You've got this!

Yeah you can message me I have been 24/7 for quite a while and I can cheer you on

So...an update. Didn't quite make 10 days...only 5 again. Well...like they say, try again! So I hit the reset button last night...going for 24/7 until next Sunday.. I can still ring in the new year in Diapers...

Last edited:
what becomes the problem that you stop wearing? I've gone a few weeks Only wetting diapers, I didn't use the toilet to pee since before my vacation i was a good 5 or 6 weeks in by the time vacation hit

ChrisKrinkle said:
So...an update. Didn't quite make 10 days...only 5 again. Well...like they say, try again! So I hit the reset button last night...going for 24/7 until next Sunday.. I can still ring in the new year in Diapers...
It sounds like going 24/7 just isn't for you. So why try and push it so much? After all, you don't want to start an unintentional purge phase from all the binging.

Reactions: joydl19
Slomo said:
It sounds like going 24/7 just isn't for you. So why try and push it so much? After all, you don't want to start an unintentional purge phase from all the binging.
I'm saving this post as motivation! This is it... ot turning back this time!

What stoped me? I think it was Wednesday morning...my diaper was not fitting well...it was uncomfotable... I was a little sweaty.

Reactions: PamperDamper
Well...off to work...chaged diapers this morning...and still diapered 😁

ChrisKrinkle said:
Good luck!

good luck

ChrisKrinkle said:
Do you ever have "accidents" after wearing 24/7 for several days?

No, no accidents...they are on purpose! Hehe

Reactions: chamberpot
Back