10 Days in diapers starts...now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My parents left this morning, thus beginning my 10 days in diapers!!!!! I will keep a log on this site about what happens day to day. This morning i looked outside to see if the car was gone, it was! i ran to my hidding spot and took both bags of ATNs and took them all out and carefuly allined them in my underware drawer. Then i tapped one on and began my day, thats it so far.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Have fun and be safe!

Also it might have been a better idea to just keep this in the same previous thread you had, because it is pretty much the same topic. Oh well, what is done, is done now.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Also it might have been a better idea to just keep this in the same previous thread you had, because it is pretty much the same topic. Oh well, what is done, is done now.
And even better still would be to use the blog system - you even said this is supposed to be a log of what happens. That's exactly what blogs are for!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
actually... this would make a good blog... you should do that!

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sounds fun, i wish i was that lucky! I cant wait to read your blog though.

Role
Diaper Lover
Blog as if you had never blogged before, and you probably haven't.

Can you blog as a nub?

kitara87

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
lucky. well hope your have a great time. and a blog would be just the right thing you should think bout it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have fun...I wish my parents would leave...But they NEVER leave on vaction with just themselves, and if they did, then I would have to watch my sister probably...Which would kind of ruin the fun

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
hehe, good luck mate ^^
I been wearing for 3 months straight, ran into a few kinks, but I continue to wear
Have a good time being padded mate ^^

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Jakethefox...About how much did you spend on diapers for that 3 month period?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I can tell you what I spend on diapers in a 3 month period for my gf & I... and it ain't cheap.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hm...About how much would it be for a 1 month period? And what brand would you suggest (I'm thinking about trying for a 1 month 24/7 thing)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Personally I suggest that you use two types of diaper for 24/7 wearing. A thin kind... and a thick kind.

The last time I did an extended period of 24/7 I used Secure X-Plus and Attends.

Use the thicker kind so you can go longer between changes... and the thin kind when you need to be discreet.

I did recently order a case of Tena Supers... and I do plan on doing a week or two of 24/7 wearing once they come in... just to give them a full test out... I may make a blog out of it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
(Hopefully I'm not spamming this thread with questions)...What's a good brand that I can get in stores...I'm not TOO worried about with how thick they are...About how many diapers would most people go through in a day?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
As far as store brands... try to find some Attends... and expect to change 3-5 times a day with any "store brand" diaper.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I suggest blogging your progress just as the others said. like each day do one with a title like "10 days in diapers day ..."

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I think when i do something like this, I'm using both cloth and disposable, but cloth more often so I save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.