1 year since going 24/7 highs and lows

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well today marks a whole year since going 24/7 due to night wetting and day time urgency and high frequency of needing to pee 😫
The Highs .
Not getting up in the night to pee , thus better sleep
Not having to rush to the loo every half hour in the morning
Not worrying if I’m gonna peeing my self in traffic
No shy bladder because I have to use a public rest room
The Lows
Leaks , I either due to me pushing nappy to far or my bladder lies about how full it is
Rash ,
Other observations :
I can still hold but yes not as long if I concentrate ,
If I’m comfortable and watching tv etc I will start to pee at some point
I still can’t pee and walk at the same time
Anxiety is lower
Would have I made the same decision knowing what I know now , YES
Would I encourage others to go 24/7 YES but only for medical reasons not just a AB/DL whim

P/S 24/7 nappy wearing is a path not all can follow as it twists , turns and has hidden dangers around every corner and tolls (nappy and other costs ) all the time
Hardest part is keeping it secret from coworkers , family or friends

Reactions: DLmikey, Edgewater and Diprs2

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congratulations.
Has anyone ever noticed your wearing?

Reactions: Edgewater

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I could not wear diapers full time without, at the least, my family knowing. No way to wear full time and live with a girl like my wife without her knowing. The alternative is to wear full time and not have a live in relationship and that would make my life too lonely.

Reactions: Edgewater

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Worn for a very long time and have been surprised over the years how many really knew! Near anyone that is around you most of the time likely knows. Have had several step in when some jerk wanted to make a point. Good friends and family likely know and are being kind by not saying anything. It sounds odd, but the more who know, the easier life is!

As you enter year two, there will be more findings, but the positives will out number the negatives.
Enjoy! You will find there are more people wearing then you will every believe.
The largest growing diaper market 'worldwide' is adult diapers!

Reactions: parcelboy2

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
parcelboy2 said:
Well today marks a whole year since going 24/7 due to night wetting and day time urgency and high frequency of needing to pee 😫
The Highs .
Not getting up in the night to pee , thus better sleep
Not having to rush to the loo every half hour in the morning
Not worrying if I’m gonna peeing my self in traffic
No shy bladder because I have to use a public rest room
The Lows
Leaks , I either due to me pushing nappy to far or my bladder lies about how full it is
Rash ,
Other observations :
I can still hold but yes not as long if I concentrate ,
If I’m comfortable and watching tv etc I will start to pee at some point
I still can’t pee and walk at the same time
Anxiety is lower
Would have I made the same decision knowing what I know now , YES
Would I encourage others to go 24/7 YES but only for medical reasons not just a AB/DL whim

P/S 24/7 nappy wearing is a path not all can follow as it twists , turns and has hidden dangers around every corner and tolls (nappy and other costs ) all the time
Hardest part is keeping it secret from coworkers , family or friends
Well done - one year, that’s quite a milestone and I fully acknowledge that with your particular circumstances it is absolutely a very good decision.

Your advice about whether to encourage wearing nappies 24/7 is very appropriate too. I’ve had a few weekends wearing full-time and would like to try a longer period doing this when the time is right. But as I have no necessity to be in nappies I have found that I enjoy looking forward to the times when I am able to wear and I’m equally happy most of the time when I‘m not. For example, I’ve not been wearing at all for the last three weeks or so and haven’t really thought about it much at all and have been totally happy with that. However, I am hoping to participate in SIDF next Friday and maybe spend next weekend in nappies too, and if I can, that will be something to look forward to.

All the best for the next year! 😊

Reactions: parcelboy2

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
DLmikey said:
Well done - one year, that’s quite a milestone and I fully acknowledge that with your particular circumstances it is absolutely a very good decision.

Your advice about whether to encourage wearing nappies 24/7 is very appropriate too. I’ve had a few weekends wearing full-time and would like to try a longer period doing this when the time is right. But as I have no necessity to be in nappies I have found that I enjoy looking forward to the times when I am able to wear and I’m equally happy most of the time when I‘m not. For example, I’ve not been wearing at all for the last three weeks or so and haven’t really thought about it much at all and have been totally happy with that. However, I am hoping to participate in SIDF next Friday and maybe spend next weekend in nappies too, and if I can, that will be something to look forward to.

All the best for the next year! 😊
Thanks , how any one can justify going 24/7 pleasure with the current cost of diapers is beyond me

Reactions: DLmikey

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Forced said:
Congratulations.
Has anyone ever noticed your wearing?
Yep one of the HGV mechanics my firm uses , he gave me a bum pat and asked “are you wearing a nappy ? “ I denied it

• Wow
Reactions: MangaFan and Forced