1 year in diapers

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I ordered more night diapers from north shore medical today and noticed my orders go back a year this month I didn’t realize that it’s been a year since bed wetting began. So bed wetting began last April and 24/7 began in August in one years time I went from 1-2 times a week to every night acceptance of my medical issues has been a long time coming but acceptance came. I also had fears about how my wife would take it she has accepted me for who I am. She really didn’t understand incontinence at first but taking to my urologist really helped.

jasonm03 said:
She really didn’t understand incontinence at first but taking to my urologist really helped.

I'm not surprised at this. I think many people have reservations about incontinence until they hear about it directly from a urologist. I guess they may not really believe it until a doctor says it is so.

My wife understood IC from the perspective of a woman who leaks when she laughs, etc., but it wasn't until my initial diagnosis from my urologist that she started to get what I was (and am) dealing with. She has been a huge supporter ever since, and is the one who finally said to "just wear a diaper and get on with your life!"

It was my wife who bought my first pack of diapers to me. At a pharmacy, little did I know back then about not only the broad variety of different adult diapers, nor the ABDL community.

I applaud all of you !! I am not incontinent and wear because I have loved diapers all of my life. I started as a young girl at age 12. Now a grown woman and still enjoying my diapers I see what some people go through with incontinence both urine and feces. I can't imagine the not knowing or not being able to control. Love you guys and gals and power to all of you. You all make this site what it is. Simply a wonderful place to be me !

Reactions: freedom69, Blekyss and RubberDucky23
jasonm03 said:
I ordered more night diapers from north shore medical today and noticed my orders go back a year this month I didn’t realize that it’s been a year since bed wetting began. So bed wetting began last April and 24/7 began in August in one years time I went from 1-2 times a week to every night acceptance of my medical issues has been a long time coming but acceptance came. I also had fears about how my wife would take it she has accepted me for who I am. She really didn’t understand incontinence at first but taking to my urologist really helped.

I actually put in on the calendar in my phone when I went 24/7 in diapers. At the time, I had hoped it would just be temporary...

How do you feel about it now that you are a year in? Has it become "normalized?" Or is it something you struggle with?

I have worn diapers all my adult life, started out just wearing now and again for pleasure, than started wearing more often and wetting then every time, than started wear diapers 24/7 due to diminishing bladder control due to the constant wearing and using the diapers.
Than one day my wife comes to me and says she has noticed a huge increase in my diaper wearing, I tell her about the diminished bladder control, she says to me , I thought that is what you wanted, I said it is. She says than just wear your diapers and forget about using the toilet again ever.
Now I have to wear diapers 24/7, have lost all ability to control bladder and doctor says I’m incontinent, has offered surgical treatment but I just refused and said I will stick to wearing diapers instead.

Reactions: freedom69
My wife came with me to my first urologist appointment and was supportive of my decision not to take any meds to try to manage my bladder issue and to simply use diapers 24/7. I was talking with my sister inlaw yesterday she cant believe how fast time has passed I am closing in on 4.5 years of being diapered 24/7.

Rob110 said:
My wife came with me to my first urologist appointment and was supportive of my decision not to take any meds to try to manage my bladder issue and to simply use diapers 24/7. I was talking with my sister inlaw yesterday she cant believe how fast time has passed I am closing in on 4.5 years of being diapered 24/7.

30 years and still enjoy wearing wetting messing my diapers.

Reactions: Blekyss
RedStripeLvr said:
I actually put in on the calendar in my phone when I went 24/7 in diapers. At the time, I had hoped it would just be temporary...

How do you feel about it now that you are a year in? Has it become "normalized?" Or is it something you struggle with?
It’s just my normal life now I get up in the morning change out of night time diaper and shower then change into my daytime diaper. I go about my day making sure I have plenty of diapers in my bag along with wipes and cream. My wife doesn’t mind talking about diapers. My job is ten feet from my house in my woodworking shop, customers come by and drop of their projects or I pick them up. Sometimes I make furniture from scratch

jasonm03 said:
It’s just my normal life now I get up in the morning change out of night time diaper and shower then change into my daytime diaper. I go about my day making sure I have plenty of diapers in my bag along with wipes and cream. My wife doesn’t mind talking about diapers. My job is ten feet from my house in my woodworking shop, customers come by and drop of their projects or I pick them up. Sometimes I make furniture from scratch

I am semi-retired now, but work at our business as needed. The admin part I can do at home. I'm fairly certain that at least a few of the employees know I wear diapers, but being the boss, no one has said anything. It's good to be King, right?

I envy you having a woodworking business. We recently downsized, and with the move I lost my 24 X 40 shop building. Most of my "stuff" is in storage right now, so I'm trying to build custom built-ins for our den with limited space and limited tools/power tools in my garage. The shop was much more conducive to cabinet making!

Back