1 Free ABU Space Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I bought the ABU Space diaper sample pack and the L is way too big for my 36" waist. That and my diaper days are few and far between these days, I am giving it away FREE to the first PM I get. Yes, you will need to give me an address. I'm not a mind reader. No I will not stalk you or send weird mail to you. Yes I will pay the postage.

I did try it on once for sizing but I had underwear on. The tapes are still intact. Continental U.S. only. Thanks!

kinda

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd totally take you up on this, but I'm a size 29" waist...

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
That is pretty nice of you. Though I live in Canada ... so sadly it's a no go for me. :3

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Sorry. I just want to keep the postage down.

Oh, no worries, I understand. o.o Postage can become pretty ridiculous when it involves out of country. In fact, before you even said it .. I figured that was the case. :p

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I bought the ABU Space diaper sample pack and the L is way too big for my 36" waist. That and my diaper days are few and far between these days, I am giving it away FREE to the first PM I get. Yes, you will need to give me an address. I'm not a mind reader. No I will not stalk you or send weird mail to you. Yes I will pay the postage.

I did try it on once for sizing but I had underwear on. The tapes are still intact. Continental U.S. only. Thanks!

Just wondering was it the blue one or the all white one? I hope you don't lose too many diaper days.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not asking for it for me but I got a AB/DL friend in my area who can certainly fit properly into it. He is (or was) a member here I'll inform him of this if that's alright with ya.

My house is in Stockton, California. Also, he's offline on Steam right now. Likely went to bed I guess since its 11:30 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering was it the blue one or the all white one? I hope you don't lose too many diaper days.

I got medium space's myself, 5 left out of a single bag that was a birthday gift. The spaces are the blue-ish ones with fade away aliens on them.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm not asking for it for me but I got a AB/DL friend in my area who can certainly fit properly into it. He is (or was) a member here I'll inform him of this if that's alright with ya.

My house is in Stockton, California. Also, he's offline on Steam right now. Likely went to bed I guess since its 11:30 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I got medium space's myself, 5 left out of a single bag that was a birthday gift. The spaces are the blue-ish ones with fade away aliens on them.

Thanks!

LittleManAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tried to attach a motor to the country and crash it into california, and become part of the US didn't work so I'm out.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I bought the ABU Space diaper sample pack and the L is way too big for my 36" waist. !

Is that what size jeans you wear, or is that your hip measurement?

I wear 36 pants but have an need a diaper to fit 41" hips. The Large ABU would seem to be what I would need.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought the ABU Space diaper sample pack and the L is way too big for my 36" waist.

Do the top tapes meet or overlap each other in front? I have about a 40" waist and larges generally work well for me. (and there are very few mediums I can get the lower tapes around to the front panel on) My average landing is actually about where the diaper gets its factory fold, so the blue pull is right about there. That keeps the front tapes separated about 5-6 inches. Smaller sizing larges go as far as an inch back. So I can end up with a fair amount of front wing plastic around my hip and under the rear wings, but that seems to produce a very good fit for me.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
***************We may have a winner! Stay tuned!***********

As for the questions:

Yes, it is the blue kind.

Although my jeans says 36", they are the baggy kind so I am assuming my waist is about 36". All I know is it's huge on me,

I don't remember the particulars of the tapes. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

The Large ABU would seem to be what I would need.

I have you down for second place. #1 is for a friend of his. We'll see by the end of the day, I hope. :)

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Zipperless, why don't you just do something creative with it?

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Have you found a winner yet?

(Just wondering. I'm a 29" waist. The mediums are huge on me. Couldn't wear a L.)

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yes I do have an address to send for the winner. Now begins my covert operation to get it out of the house and to the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.