Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I used 1 case = (10 diaper of super dry kids per pack) in 3 days. Is that normal ?! I confuse🤔

is It because am heavy wetter cause change more often?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dlforpurity
I blame the diaper gnomes... stealing your diapers for profit.

1. Steal Diapers
2. ?????
3. Profit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: neophyte, DprEffect, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
A case of SDKs is 8 bags of 10. Three diapers per day is more than I typically use but not unusual.

i need diaper change every 2hr of each day! Yes i used full potential of the diaper

Last edited:
10 in 3 days? Seems normal... Or did i get you wrong about those numbers?
Thats only ~3 diapers per day... exactly my usage aswell. Sometimes more (i.e. when drinking alcohol)

3 to 4 of those type of diapers a day is pretty normal, I have a few of those left but switched over to the kiddo's because I don't like the front waist band all floppy, and yes when im wearing them I'll go through 3 or 4 a day and each one will be pretty full.

That sounds pretty average. 3-4 is about what I go through, diapering 24/7.

Ten diapers in 3 days is roughly equivalent to the number of diapers that I wear on a regular basis.

Stromdell said:
I used 1 case = (10 diaper of super dry kids per pack) in 3 days. Is that normal ?! I confuse🤔

is It because am heavy wetter cause change more often?

full incontinent typically go through between 4 and 7 diapers per day.

But a lot of it comes down to the capacity of your diaper (and SDK are not high capacity), as well as how wet you let your diaper get before changing. Honestly I think I would struggle to get by on just 3 SDKs during most days. Some days it'd be ok, some days I'd be leaking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back