1. michaelmc

Gender Specific Colours Pink or Blue ?

To understand the concept , we must go back in time before colours where associated with gender , but as strange as it seems to us Pink was for boys and blue for the girls . As revealed by Jo B Paolitti , a professor at Maryland University and author of Pink and blue: telling the boys from the...
  2. Sprinkles

Counterpart to the sexuality thread. Happy Pride Month, y'all!
  3. LimeBloodedNoir

Diaper+Suit/tux?

Do you guys feel good if you were in males business wear/business casual while diapered? I dont know if im trans or not, but I LOVE males business clothes! I have really been experimenting with my gender, and Im thinking about binding! THEN I thought about being diapered in a business atire...
  4. OriginalT

Regressing into little boy?

I don't know if this is a good place for this, but it does say gender identity and stuff here so - Biologically, I'm female. But I've always been super Tom boy ish. Alot of the time , I wish i was a boy. I don't really feel like one I just want to be one. Life would be easier I think. Right...
  5. PrincessSara

Trans & Gender Queer/Fluid & Questioning Skype Group Chat - 1st Chat May 31st 5PM PST!

well, since I'm impatient, here goes :P Hi there! I thought it might be pertinent to set up something in the same vein for exclusively Trans/Gender-variant people/Questioning folk and see if there was much interest. This will not be limited to EC+'s, everyone trans/gender-variant/Questioning...
Back