writing

1. TungstenWrist

Those who read diaper stories, where do you go to find them?

I'm working on a new story and though it does feature existing fictional characters, solely posting it on AO3 will probably be limiting its reach, if that makes sense. The way the story is written is more focused on diapers than on the characters, y'know? But I don't know of anywhere I can post...
  2. OriginalT

Thoughts on AB/DL fanfic stories

So, sometimes i enjoy reading fan fiction and i actually first got introduced to this community via fanfic. I was wondering if any of you enjoy it as well, and how well do you think it portrays the community? Is it obvious if someone isn't part if the CG/L or AB/DL community? Do you enjoy...
  3. J

Finally joined ADISC

I'm glad to finally be on this site, it something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm generally very charismatic and talkative person. I write a lot and read a lot, so I think that will work well on this site. The reason I joined is kind of weird. I've known about this site for a while and I've...
  4. D

The Best of Online Poetry?

I always struggle to find GOOD poetry online... Wanna provide me with some? Post some of your fave pieces of poetry - maybe you can even share your own! :smile1:
Back