order

1. tiny

Biggest diaper order?

I recently ordered some of the last batch of Abena M4s, and a few other diaper brands... and I was amazed that the courier listed the total weight of the delivery as 37kg! That's more than half my weight! Should keep me going for a while. I still have a stash of plastic-backed M3s and...
  2. T

Found a diaper that I would be interested in

Heya guys :D I found a diaper that I WOULD be interested in ordering... but I am not sure how good they are. Any of you guys know if these are something I should shoot for or if anything else on the website is better? http://www.maxdiaper.com/product/60-st-crinklz-large
  3. xtrabulk

Awwsocute Issue

So early this month I ordered from Awwsocute. The diapers came in 5 days, but were small. I ordered the medium, but their size is wonky. So, since I got my product in a timely fashion, I ordered 2 bags of Large. That was 11 days ago, and not a word. Anyone else have a great first impression...
  4. Tanner

Bambino skipped my order...

So I placed an order through bambino three weeks ago and it was marked shipped. I emailed them and they told me that it was packaged and never left the warehouse and was skipped over.. I've been waiting so long, this anticipation is killing me... :/ How long does their shipping usually take?
Back