bambinos

1. W

Which is the better diaper? (Diaper comparison)

I've tried the abena M4 i love them, I have just tried the confi dry 24/7's and They are almost better then M4's (i like i poofy and thick the dry 24/7s are) In the future I would like to try an AB/DL diaper soon, bambinos definatly look like they could be in ny near future and so are the Cuddlz...
  2. diprdblonde

About to purchase Bambino until...

I was just about to place an order on the Bambino site for their Bianco because of wanting a product that works and doesn't look babyish in case my wife catches me with it on. However, I have read a couple of reviews which mention the tapes not being properly located, not allowing you to get...
  3. Coney

Bambino's free shipping?

How long does it take usually? Honestly don't want to dish out the extra 20-200$ to get it here sooner, but it I need it to reach me in Las Vegas before 4/17 when my Dad get's back home.
  4. FievelandTonyAB93

First time trying out Bambinos

Now, I currently live in a major university at my state where its mail service has to process any package delivered there before notifying the intended recipient that it's delivered. Last week, I recently decided to buy a sample pack of Classico disposable diapers from Bambinos because...
Back