marriage

1. PetPuppyAlex

An open letter: partner acceptance

You don't need to stay with a partner who doesn't accept you. Society has framed this like a kink that you should be ashamed of, and a lot of folks who parrot that Puritanical sentiment, I notice, have a partner who doesn't accept their AB/DL side. Now, I want you to know -- first and foremost...
  2. Jinxilicious

Happily married to a DL

Hi everyone, I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm married to Fluffs and have been happily diapering him for seven years now. Prior to meeting him, I was already quite into things that were out of the norm. ABDL was just never an interest. Since marrying Fluffs, I've come to appreciate...
  3. yfront

Yearn to be diapered again

I've suppressed my DL side through 20 years of marriage, but am wearing a diaper tonight (sort of - see thread in Introductions). I yearn to wear a diaper again (and wet and poo, which I'm trying to do this very moment). But I don't think my wife (or children) would understand, even though it's...
  4. tobdy1986

The word "diaper"

ok...so I am a gay male who is going into my second year of marriage and my husband is very aware of my fetish. He does not wish to partake, due to a previous relationship with an ABDL that did not go so well, but that is ok with me. He is supportive, but does not want any part of it. I have...
Back