boyfriend

1. B

Just told my Boyfriend... Now what?

Hello! I recently told my boyfriend that I am an AB/DL, he was ok with it, and told me to be me, but now he acts like he doesn't want to talk about it, and I'm not sure he's actually ok with it... When I told him, I asked if he still loved me, he told me "We've been dating for four years, of...
  2. H

I need help deciding if I should tell my boyfriend

To put it simply: I need boyfriend advice. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple years now. He’s really sweet and nice and I love him as much as I am able. We don’t do sex but he is at least tolerant of that. He compliments me and seems to think the world of me. I know he loves me a...
  3. D

Girlfriend of DL Help

Hi all! I found out a month ago that my boyfriend was a DL. I love him a lot and he's such a great guy. I joined this community to better understand and talk with people in relationships with this. I've had a really difficult time coming to terms with this and as much as I try to accept it I...
  4. T

I just told my girlfriend...

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months, and it was going really well. We had been friends for almost 5 years before we got together, so there was a lot of trust and closeness, even before we took the next step. Thankfully, she's a very open person. Open about her wants and needs, and...
  5. Strong

Telling a SO.

Yesterday, I decided to tell my boyfriend about my DL side. It took a lot to get it out, and immediately afterwards it felt good til have confided in someone. This morning, however, I woke up feeling worried that him finding out about my DL side may have affected how he views me. Apparently he...
Back