adult baby

1. LittleRobbie

Shy, autistic boy from uk

Hi everyone, I'm very shy (peeps round the soffa and waves) and recently been diagnosed with autism. Been an AB for as long as I can remember, but never had the courage to tell anyone. Being an ab has nothing to do with my autisum, but both make it hard for me to make friends. Joined here today...
  2. C

Not Sure What My Wife Wants

My wife loves to eat baby food, and she knows a bit about my adult baby side. I suggested her to wear pull ups during her period, to start with AB. Some days she is willing to try them and some days she doesn’t. What can I do to get her more into it?
  3. Kunbenshero

at the end of the story finally i.........

d to accept my self as a toddler or diaper lover but i'm still looking for the exit of being like that even if a accept my self and i will never gave up no matter how even if i'm trying to leave this life(beaing a toddle
  4. RaawrrrPincess

Adult size baby spoons?

I really want a me size baby spoon? I can't seem to finds one! You know the stainless steel ones with the rubber on it...I've never been fed before and I kinda want to be.
  5. pawshine

The Adult Sized Sippy -UPDATE-

Hey there ;) time for another update on that extra big sippy cup you have been waiting on. We are now 82% funded! To succeed we only need to raise another $6,267! We have come a super long way and I know we can push this last little bit to the finish line!! I have also now added cheaper...
  6. LilMissFoxyK

Anyone in Uk, Devon

Hiya all, I’ve looked around for abit and couldn’t really find anything but I’ve been wanting to try chatting with others for awhile now but due to my shyness and social anxiety I’ve not really interacted much..
  7. flickpuppy

First time Caregiver experience with longterm Partner: Some Questions and Sharing Experience

Just kinda wanna gush a bit, but also have some questions! Shortly before Christmas this last year my partner tried CG/littles play with me for the first time! When we first got together, my partner told me he never wanted to interact with my diaper at all sexually or otherwise. I took that...
  8. ShyGirl91

DECORATED MY FIRST PACI!!! 🩷

I decorated this in about 3 hours. It was cathartic and helped keep me out of my head. I'm going to list it on my Etsy shop. It's my first item to sell! ☺️ I'm going to sell it for 25.00. I created my Etsy banner and icon a couple of weeks ago. If you check out my shop, I'd love to hear...
  9. pawshine

The Extra Big Sippy Cup- UPDATE

Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon! Hi and hello...
  10. sleepylion

Tips for mommy/little relationship

Hi! I’ll start this off by saying that this forum has been a very insightful place for my own journey. However, now I’m at a place where I can’t find discussions on this topic. So here I am writing my first discussion! So, I have been talking to a mommy now for a couple of months. We live in...
  11. sillygirl

What is your little age?

Just asking what is your little age I just want too get too know the type of people on this website. Select multiple if you want. Also it would be helpful if you leave a comment if you can just do more people see this. Thanks
  12. ajp22

Do people really don't care that much?

I recently stumbled upon this video, it's pretty old so some of you might have seen it already I personally think the video is really cute but what confused me the most is that people really didn't seem to care that much. I would have thought that at least a few people would be insulting them or...
  13. ShyGirl91

How Would You Like/Do You Like Your Wet Diaper Checked Most?

What would be your favorite method of having your diaper checked? Mine would be asking if I'm wet combined with the front of my diaper squeezed or finger in the leak guard.
  14. N

new adbl need help

im brand new to being an ABDL little and i need help i dont know what kind of diapers to get or toys idk how to diaper myself and idk anything so im just needing some help i need advice on what diapers and toys to get as well as items advice on how to hide my diapers and stuff from other...
  15. LittleRosey

When the Little takes over

I'm currently studying at home in my room because I have a quiz coming up in the next few days... but I'm having trouble with big girl brain things right now. 😮‍💨 I just want to curl up and watch HTTYD and not think about hard things but this is important. 😩 Anybody else struggle with this...
  16. LittleMonsterUK

Kiddo sleeper onesie sizing.

I'm a tall guy (6'6/6'7) and I want to buy a kiddo onesie I know these things stretch so one will fit I just don't want to get one that's too baggy for the height if I don't need to. Please if you own one give an explanation as how the fit is so I can gage a rough idea :) many thanks in advance.
  17. babypba117

New rompers

I gave up smoking miniature cigars when covid arrived, it saved me over £2000 a year. I had to spend the money, otherwise what is the point in living? I treated myself to some very well made rompers, another pair arrived today, it has made it a wonderful Saturday. Will have to order some more...
  18. maybay

Beware Littleforbig shipping!

I recently ordered a sample pack of Little Fantasy Diapers from their Amazon store -which says they have discreet shipping. They came today out in the open. Diapers in view, labeled as such. Highly disappointed.
  19. BigTykes

What AB and/or Baby Accessories Do You Own? (Daily Poll #7--2023-06-13 Tu)

If you'd like to, free to share a list and/or photos of your AB/Baby accessories and places you use them in (for example a backyard playground, your nursery/playpen, your AB themed home office, etc.). You can also share photos of yourself (but here's a friendly reminder that ADSIC does not...
  20. ShyGirl91

A Favorite Outfit 🩷

This is one of my favorite outfits for "Binky". We get most of the littles' outfits from Shein. They have some adorable stuff at great prices. Romwe is one brand the littles' wear, and Binky is wearing Romwe's Kawaii Cartoon Graphic Ruffle Trim Tee. She is also wearing pj pants from My Inner...
Back