littles

1. LittleLynn

Diapers, dissociation, plurality, and trauma (our story)

For my first-ever official post on this site, I'd like to do a bit of a deeper dive into what got me interested in diapers in the first place, my related trauma history, my/our plurality as a result of said trauma, and why I've made diapers a part of who I am as a human; as well as my disorders...
  2. michaelmc

What's the most babyish thing you've done that made you feel like a true baby/little ?

For me it was getting my first dummy (pacifier) and AB nappies getting into my onesie and going to bed with my plush bunny wabbit and rattle and climbing into my bed with teddy bear bed set . I slept so soundly that night! ❤️ 🚼 :love:
  3. Mithar

Relationship Between Two Littles

Hey everyone, I'm just curious how you make a relationship work between two littles. I've been chatting with this girl for a few weeks now and we are both littles. There has been some flirting but we are both looking for cgs of the opposite gender. I have no idea if I have the potential to be...
  4. Goodnitesmoon4

How to Show You’re an ABDL Without Wearing Diapers in Public

Hi everybody, As of late I’ve wanted to accept this quirky side of my personality, so my question is this. How do you express your ABDL side in public, attract potential mates, etc. in public without wearing diapers in public and without outing yourself to muggles? I really don’t feel...
  5. SwedishAMAZING

Is this an abdl youtube channel?

I recently started getting suggestions on youtube to watch a channel called "Songs for littles: toddler learning videos" their videos are called things like Preschool for littles, and i was wondering if maybe it was targeted at abdl community. Maybe? The use of the word little just kinda made me...
  6. L

A “Littles Destination”

First of all, I’d like to preface this by saying: PLEASE DO NOT go to this place to be an exhibitionist. There are actual children and families that patronize this establishment. USE COMMON SENSE AND DISCRETION AS A LITTLE if you plan on going here. If you do these things, I promise you...
  7. tykeboy123

My abdl coffee table

I was looking a my coffee table today and though wow Im not really hiding much about being abdl , I bet most of you in this forum would be able to tell, sometimes it’s a little fun to flaunt your little secret and sometimes it feels go just to do you and love out loud of course it’s not always...
  8. lilSky

Popup Idea

Just a thought just want community input. A Popup location that caters to ABDLs, DiaperFurs, Furies, DDLGs, Littles, Biggs, etc. Private for discretion, welcoming to business and individuals that cater to the community types. Locations picked from a massive online poll. The goal: Give us all a...
  9. littleisaac

Stuffies

As a little I love my stuffies, I especially love my BuildaBear stuffies. Especially my Micheal monkey, I went with siysiy, he created a teddy bear & I created Micheal, there is such a sense of satisfaction creating a stuffie don't cha think. Do you have a go to stuffie for little time?
  10. K

Fwiends

Hi. I is 1 well I also littler but I want to make fwiends. I wuv to pway with toys and teething toys. I wuv my paci.
  11. CryBaby

Ideas for My New Little space Room?

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, sorry about that!! I've been super busy finding a job (which I finally got today!) and now planning to move. When I move I'm going to have a room dedicated to Littlespace. I already have some ideas, but I want more! Lots and lots and lots more! Gimme...
  12. MissWillow

Breastfeeding and Experiences

I have big breasts. The idea of having my littles suckleing from me so amazing to me. Has any mommys tried this with their little? And what do you little think of it? What are experiences? Thank you loves <3
  13. C

Hey everyone, Nice to meet you! Lets get to know each other.

Alright! Intro time! My name is Sydney.M , Im a lady~! A little, and a bit of a perfectionist! I'm not into anything sexual involving diapers. I do, enjoy acting a younger age, and wearing diapers! They really help my littlespace thrive! I Love love love to do art, Im an artist! I play tons...
  14. OpheliaScarlett

:3 Questions for Littles <3

Here are lots of questions about little side o/, give it a try if you want to =) . Don't forget to add Spoilers tags, to make it easier to read for others on the Thread o/ :readthis: :huglove::huglove:
  15. Mattaroon

Incredibly new, extremely excited

Hi there! First I'd like to say I am VERY new to the AB/DL community. :o Also apologies if this gets rather long..I just like to be through on introductions! My name's Matt and I am a bigender (agender + male), pansexual age slider. An age slider is someone in a multiple system who slides...
  16. FeekaDimension

JOURNEYS just released the BEST shoes for Littles

OK maybe not the best ever but... Journeys Shoes carries a line of Disney shoes called the "Young at Heart" line and they are AMAZING... they have Disney characters all over them and the best part is that they are identical to the children's versions that they sell at Journey's Kids! They have...
Back