clothing

1. NabePup

Anyone ever hear of these? (Shreddies)

Soooo I was perusing Reddit as one does and happened...by total complete coincidence 😅... to find a post where someone asked about a "fart diaper" xD and someone linked THESE. They're called Shreddies and essentially they're clothing, although it looks like they have A LOT of other things as...
  2. TungstenWrist

Clothes that conceal padding

Anyone who recognizes my name/pfp on this site probably knows I have yet to try diapers for the first time due to lack of privacy or a convenient excuse or anything like that, but I figured I might as well ask while I'm ahead what some great options for concealing diapers under regular grown-up...
  3. ronnieM

First Day of School Outfit

Tomorrow morning I start my first day of school (in college), so I laid all of the clothes I plan to wear out on the floor like I did the night before my first first day of school (Kindergarten). I still remember my first day from the moment I woke up. Was excited and got my red, white, and...
  4. WeakEndPartyPerson

Lifestyle Wardrobe

I know there'll be different levels of how commited this part of the community are to ...themselves? What I mean is I'm Male and identify as such but I have two dresses: one inherited and one bought. It being the only outfit you can wear - besides a kilt - to give a nappy more air exposure...
  5. psychonautalis

Favorite Place to Buy Little Clothes?

Hey There My Little and Big Friends, I'm just curious about your favorite online places to buy little/AB clothes ? Looking to buy some overalls and maybe somethings that might pass in the right public situations. Share with meeeeee I love you 💖 psychonautalis
  6. L

HELP, ughhh

Firstly, hi all, my first time on ADISC. I have driven myself up the wall about this, does anyone know where to buy an adult baby sleeping bag?? DXXXX
  7. Tuples

Privatina Status

It's been a long time since I've been on here :graduate:, nice to be back. Anyways, I was trying to order from privatina and placed and order but I haven't gotten any response back since ordering and I couldn't place a payment. On top of that their domain's DNS routing tables seem to be not...
  8. BrattyPrincessSophie

More Untapped Markets

I've come across more untapped markets in the AB/DL and little world. Take a look at some of these cute beauties: http://www.tutusweetshop.com/images/edited/pink-and-white-hello-kitty-birthday-outfit-for-girls.jpg http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mY9Y6HqEM6n2YBbuc0-gvig.jpg...
  9. B

Toddler outfits UK

Hi There I am looking to find some more toddler syle clothing. And I was wondering what people could suggest? I particulary like cuffed pyjamas, I have found plenty of bottoms but am struiggling to find a long sleeve tops with cuffs. Something like this would be cool...
Back