binky

1. babyrose111

NUK paci

hi! has anyone tried using the NUK 18/36 month pacis? how are they in size compared to an adult paci? is the difference big?
  2. babyrose111

Using pacifiers

i’ve noticed when i sleep with my pacifier (done it for around half a week now) i tend to drool a lot. is that normal? is my pacifier nipple too big? am i using it wrong?
  3. BabyKai

What do you think about pacifiers/dummy's?

I love pacifiers but that's mainly because I've used them all my life. Couldn't be weaned off them and my parents ended up letting me carry on using them. I'm now 19 and walk around the whole house with about 5 at all times. One in my mouth and four to hold, play with and touch (I have sensory...
  4. neonnoodle

Adultpacifier.com

Has anyone tried these? They look great. A little pricy, but a larger version of the Mam shield so many of us love. https://www.adultpacifier.com/pacifiers.html
  5. FievelandTonyAB93

My first pacifier

I've just received a nuk6 pacifier from BabyPants.com on Ebay. It has a red shield with a grey and clear nipple. I am sucking on it right now and I felt so comfortable and happy with that thing that I'd like to suck on it all day and night. :paci::paci: I like to thank BabyPants for my very...
Back