mom

1. BabyDemon33

May have to tell my mother

My mom is wondering what all the unusual light weight packages I keep ordering are. I tell her its private but now she thinks its highly suspicious and that I’m buying drugs. Okay so like is this beyond the pail? Should I just tell her. Should I lie and say my IBS is really bad, should I just...
  2. H

Looking for other mothers :-)

Hello, I am Kristyna and I am a mum to my adult baby diaper boy. We have been in relationship for two years and diapers and other stuff are pretty regular part of our lives. I am looking for other mothers who would share their tips and I might give some for exchange :-) Looking forward to your...
  3. W

My mom and her diapers (REAL)

My mother wore diapers, practically her entire life. I remember when I was little, she used to walk around the house with her diaper on just for pleasure, not for any particular inconvenience. My dad never had a problem. He always changed her diapers. The trouble started when she broke up with...
  4. L

Mom found a diaper!

So, Today I was going to a friend's to help him decorate and last night I got out two diapers (one for during the night and one for the morning). Well, This morning, I overslept and didn't have time to put the other one on. Anyway, My mom has just called me and she asked me why there was a...
  5. D

[HELP]Mom found goodnites

Hi I am new here and want someone else's opinion. I am a boy living in Canada. I bought a pack of goodnites on Amazon and had them shipped to a local Post office. I forgot about them until I got a email saying they were ready to be picked up. Then I thought about picking them up but was too...
  6. D

Switching?

I don't know about you guys but I tend to switch from baby to mommy often. Like, there's a male friend I talk to and sometimes I'm in the mood to baby him (even though he's not ABDL) and sometimes I want him to baby me. Do you guys go through something similar too?
  7. californiaabdl

My mom found my diapers!!

So just today I'm pretty sure my mom discovered my diapers hidden in my room. She hasn't confronted me yet.. thank god!! But what am I supposed to say when she comes to talk to me or shows me one of my diapers and waits for a response?? Please comment excuses or ways to help the situation...
  8. E

My Mom Is Awesome

I came out as a little to my mom successfully a month or so ago. She's been extremely accepting of it. She said that she was gonna give me the space to be myself in my room upstairs. Little did I know that she'd be accepting to the point where something interesting happened. A few days after I...
  9. MellowYellow

Omg! My mom knows i wear diapers now!!!

So i wrote my Mom a 3 paged note explaining that I'm a diaper lover, and she is totally on-board with it! She said your a grown man now, whatever makes you happy... She said I thought you were going to tell me you were bisexual, and I'm like no... (even though I am lol) So ya I can't...
Back