nuk 5

1. dbcl92

Objective review of some Adult Pacifiers

I'm not a "frequent" user of adult pacifiers, but I've purchased a few over the years. If I'm feeling especially little, I'll pop one in for an hour here or there. For me, they make good props for photos and I occasionally enjoy the feeling. Over the years I've gone from grocery store genuine...
  2. PaciPrincesss

Paci troubles

Hi everyone! I know I don't post on here very often but, I need some advice or maybe someone who's had a similar experience. I've been having some issues with pacifiers for a few years now, I used to use the nuk 3 (18-36 months) a few years back. I have those up because I could tell they were...
  3. BayB8

NUK Pacifier Comparison Help

I am interested in trying a pacifier and have been poking around the site to see which one people suggest. It seems NUK 5 or 6 is the most common. I'm just not sure which I should get. I looked them both up on amazon and Nuk 5 seemed to be pretty inexpensive $12.99, but then the Nuk 6 was like...
  4. H

England nuk 5 and bottle

I'm looking to find a place online to buy a NUK 5 and possibly a bottle as well but with a sort of delivery like collect+ so it isn't posted to my house but to a place i pick it up as I live at home with my mother.
Back