diaper lovers

1. Babytoodler5

Abdl diaper

I love going out in public diapered but what are everyone’s thoughts about buying diapers in person? Any and all answers, stories, or comments are below thanks Example like Abu store or Rearz
  2. Kunbenshero

finally i think i know the reason why we act like that 😨

Hi maybe you already know this but read my thread anyway it is for people who have the desire and they being forced to be a baby like me. I think I came up with a theory. the real reasons why we like being a baby why we like wearing diapers? i think it is beacause of the subconscious mind when...
  3. LittleJ123

Little/AB becoming more DL

Hey Everyone! as some of you probably know, I definitely identified more with the little side of things. Don't get me wrong, I love diapers and stuff, but my time diapered was primarily spent doing little things like playing with blocks, coloring, and watching kids shows. Recently, however, I...
  4. Angellothefox

How would you feel if we had a ABDL bar?

If it was possable how would you feel if we had our own bar for both Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers and the ABDL fandom? Of course, we will have to follow by the rules of law on whatever silly little thing that it has like the rediculas sexual act for the lavortory Sexual Offences Act 2003...
  5. Curiousmess

Greetings from Portland

Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around...
  6. Angellothefox

I have done it. I have made RP for all of us.

This is a community wear you can ether sit back and chat or you can https://discordapp.com/channels/264895064545820676/264898192901013504 This is a community for anyone who is 18+ but keep in mind that that dose not mean it is adult theme. So please keep it PG13 :sweatdrop: I would like to...
  7. D

Girlfriend of DL Help

Hi all! I found out a month ago that my boyfriend was a DL. I love him a lot and he's such a great guy. I joined this community to better understand and talk with people in relationships with this. I've had a really difficult time coming to terms with this and as much as I try to accept it I...
Back