walmart

1. CanEHdaDL

Little monsters on Walmart.ca

So I was doom scrolling because my mind refuses to go to sleep when it came across a Lego Type Astro boy model, I was doing some looking into it, and I saw that they have it on Walmart.ca for cheaper than they have it on Amazon. So logically I go to Walmart.ca and I start doom scrolling on their...
  2. Sam

Since when did the Parent's Choice Training Pants Stop having velcro sides?

I got some Parent's Choice Paw Patrol training pants at Walmart in Canada, but the sides aren't re-fastenable like Huggies Pull-Ups (Pic Below). I looked up some pictures on the Internet, it seems that the version with coloured (pink and blue) waistbands has velcro sides. (image credit...
  3. dolecrush

Best Drug Store Diaper?

Hi y'all I recently started to wear diapers and wet them every so often, but I've only used Goodnites XL because I thought they were a good cheap diaper. Could I get some recommendations for a diaper from a place like Walgreens or a grocery store pharmacy? My roommate is a little nosey when it...
  4. WDDash

Walmart Parents' Choice Diapers

So I was at a Walmart today and found this brand and found out with some searching it's a Walmart diaper brand. I heard some good things about it and gave it a try. They apparently sell "bedwetting diapers". I mean most good stuff is about Goodnites, but personally, I find that they aren't...
  5. BluefireJay05

Has anyone ever experienced this?....

I am just wondering if anyone has ever experienced seeing parents buying their older children diapers I have on a few occasions. 1. I was in walmart one day and this kid came walking by the cash registers twirling a pack of diapers in his hands (my guess him being nervous that's what I would...
  6. LennyFace

[US] What should I get @ Walmart?

I know, I know I really should be buying somewhere else, but for me Walmart is only a 6 minute bike ride from where I live! Which makes my life much easier for getting supplies :D. Anyways, right now I'm considering 3 Diapers to get. (Also first time getting diapers! yay!) What I'm Considering...
  7. C

Walmart goodnites.

Is something going on with goodnites allocation to walmart stores? Ive been to a 24 hour walmart supercenter 3 times in th3 last week.... all 3 times they were sold out of boys lxl goodnites jumbo packs..... should I just have more patients are are they changinf shelf space, discontenuing, etc.
Back