travelling in diapers

1. padded1989

Airport Tips

What are some of your tips for wearing and diapering at the airport and during flying? I have a long family vacation flight coming up soon and am going to be wearing for it for the first time flying in awhile. Family knows I will be using them already but I am just wondering what some of you...
  2. oliverfulldiaper

Vacations and diapers

I am going on a long vacation to many parts of europe, How can i manage diapers in hotels, and all the places one visits on vacation? which diapers are best for the plane, or just walking around in the heat of summer. Does anyone wear them to the beach?
  3. Magicalgirl101

Tips for traveling ? (Via plane / needed to wear)

Hello all, I am going on vacation in a few days and im totally clueless in regards to traveling while wearing diapers / being IC especially going through TSA etc. Any tips will be appreciated 💕
  4. Cherrypie

Holiday / Vacation Advice

I’m currently into my third week of going 24/7 and enjoying the experience so far. My partner and I enjoy our regular trips abroad and we’re off on our first holiday of the year next week. I had initially thought of taking a break from going 24/7 whilst away, but I’m enjoying it so much I think...
  5. DonnieDiaper

FitRight Restore Diapers? Any good?

In a coupe of weeks the wife and I have some traveling to do (about 1,500 miles over 5 days). In addition to my enuresis, we will be travelling many places which will find toilet facilities few and far between. I usually wear either cloth trainers or pull-ups., but these would not be absorant...
  6. EcoIncon

Mexico, Montezuma, and Diapers

Recently returned from a warm, sunny trip to Mexico. Was a great trip with lots of fun.... but so thankful for diapers. I took some time to write some advice from what I learned on my trip. Background: I'm incontinent. Mostly urinary though I can't hold #2 very long due to pelvic floor muscle...
  7. EcoIncon

Spending 12 days in Maui

I've got a trip to Maui coming up and I need to pack too many diapers to check luggage. I can't find a place in Maui to buy anything but Depends/Store brands and I really don't want to pack cloth (who wants to do laundry on vacation???). Anybody got a good hack to solve this problem?
  8. C

Travelling abroad and how to pack your diapers?

I'm going for 2 weeks vacation on Tenerife this summer how many diapers should I pack I'm talking planning to take ABU SDK v2. X20 Cushies X10 Simple with Husky playtime and Beach Fennec stickers X 15 and 10 Pre schools with pvc. Totalling 55 diapers will this be enough for 2 weeks holiday? How...
Back