nanny

1. sindysissybaby

My Mommy advertised me on a Babysitters website.

It's been a while since I told you about my 1 week experience in diapers at my Mommy's house, being treated like a fultime baby. That's because my Mommy wants to get with me, as close as a real Mommy would to her real baby. That's why I have a baby trousseau personalized with my name, with...
  2. CutiepiesMommy

Hello

Hi everyone, I am brand new here and wanted to say hi. I am new to the ABDL community and would love to learn more. I am a "domme mommy" and just got myself a brand new pack of diapees. I don't wear them myself, but really want to diaper some others. I have my own fetish site and would love...
  3. SimCo

Nanny for Hire

For as long as I have been ABDL (as long as I can remember) I have wished that I could have a loving, nurturing mommy/babysitter play along with my fantasies and change me, feed me, baby talk to me, etc. I have never been lucky enough to find this person through ordinary relationships. Recently...
  4. L

baby girl wanting to be breast fed.

so, I have been looking for someone to sit with me while daddy is at work and have no luck... I'm wanting someone to breast feed me too. I wasn't breast fed as a child. Am I just wanting to regress even more? I don't understand it. Should my Daddy be looking for a Mommy for me as well? I seems...
Back