halloween

1. ABDElsa

Went to Back to Spirit Halloween Today to Get the "Baby Stuff" I Saw Last Time! 😊

Last time I was at Spirit Halloween I was trying to watch my spending so I didn't buy this stuff even though I REALLY wanted it. Thread 'OMG Spirit Halloween Isn't Even Trying to be Subtle With This One'...
  2. ABDElsa

Halloween ABDL Elsa Fanart

You've seen my Avatar ABDElsa now see her every major holiday in a new outfit! Here's ABDElsa for Halloween as a Diapered Vampire! She has a vampire costume, Diaper, Paci, vampire fangs and is holding a trick-or-treat bucket and eating a chocolate bar, but she's a messy Baby eater so she's got...
  3. ABDElsa

Got Matching Halloween Outfits for Me and Pooh Bear From Lil' Kink Boutique! 😊

Well it's offically October, the start of the Halloween season! So I got the new Classic Winnie the Pooh Halloween Onesie and matching T-shirt for me and Pooh Bear from Lil' Kink Boutique! For copyright reasons they don't use the term Winnie the Pooh/Classic Pooh, they just give it the generic...
  4. foxcub

Halloweeen! Whos going to be diapered under their costume?

Im going to a halloween event and am going to be padded under my costume. its going to be fun! iv got a warewolf costume that hopfully will hide it well enough so friends wont notice. :LOL: Who else is going out padded? what are your costumes?
  5. rootthelucario

Are you celebrating halloween?

Are you dressing up this halloween? If so what? Also are you even celebrating halloween cause i’m not? How will you celebrate Halloween if you are celebrating it?
  6. PNW509Little

Is Halloween fair game?

So as a newer ABDL in here and in life, I wanted to get the community opinion. I am not at a place in my life where I dare wearing anything in public that would give away that I am wearing or my lifestyle. I am working on the confidence side and accepting that what others think, to some...
  7. InControlRobert

Happy Halloween - Would love to hear your Incontinence tips for Halloween!

Hello All! Would love to hear if any of you have any tips for managing incontinence during Halloween? Here is a couple: 1. Avoid sugary drinks 2. Wear a costume with a little extra room to accommodate additional layers. For example Fixation bodysuit under your costume.
  8. Dolphin

Anyone going Trick or Treating tonight to celebrate Halloween?

Hi all, I was wondering who was going Trick or Treating tonight, and if so, what costume you would be dressing up with. I have an awesome PAW Patrol costume (Marshall), but I'm still trying to work up the nerve of going out being an adult (earlies 20's). Any thoughts or tips from those who...
  9. Mariofan64

Halloween costumes 👻 🎃 and.... GO

What are you going as? What was your most memorable or embarrassing/racy costume? Best/worst Halloween story? Let’s hear it you little monsters!!
  10. Angellothefox

Halloween going trick and treeting poll

I honestly do not know where to put this It is not a story so Story thread is out of the question. And it is not too much of a RP so? :dunno: Here is a made up senerio. You are 7 years old and you went trick o treating with 3 other kids all younger then you. You had your favorite costume on...
  11. Hiraeth

Halloween Movies!

Hi everyone, I have watched these forums for a long time now and just decided to finally join! So here is my first post: Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, that eerie energy that October seems to bring as the weather begins to shift in the deciduous regions of the world...
  12. Angellothefox

Halloween is coming is it exeptable to be a abdl?

One Halloween has gone please lock this thread. Thank you So halloween is upon us and is coming up. This is a perfect time to awsre the door in your big onesie or diaper with the excuse of this is my Halloween costume.:thumbsup: But would that be the case? is it exeptable to be a abdl at...
  13. G

Wearing in public for halloween and comic con

Thinking of going to halloween and or comic con as a a baby, with all the sort of things like diaper, plastic pants, bib, bottle, etc is this a good or bad idea?
Back