friends

1. LittleEllsOAB

Hi, this is me, Ellie!(:

Just getting myself out there to meet like minded people and gain a sense of community! I’ve always been a DL and somewhat an AB, but i’ve recently developed an OAB and have started having unwarranted accidents, so i’m starting to wear all the time and definitely struggling a bit. I love...
  2. LGFilly

New to being a little…

Hello, everyone! You can call me Filly or Pony or Pon if you want to call me something cuter… I don’t know. Anyway, I am learning more about being a little, and I would love to hear about some experiences you all have had with the ABDL community; such as where to start! I basically know little...
  3. padded1989

Do any friends know?

Curious have you all told any of your friends about wearing? I have usually been so shy about it but have told a few friends this summer and have been surprised how it has not been a big deal and they were cool with it. The other night one friend even asked if i wore one out which felt fun!
  4. NappyPrincess

Any Merseyside/Liverpool ABDLs?

Hiiii! I'm currently at uni up in Liverpool, and I'd love to make some friends who are also into ABDL! Whether it be other littles, or CGs, I'd love to get to know people, hang out, and eventually, maybe attend conventions together? I'd love to go to some but it's scary by myself 😭 Please reach...
  5. padded1989

Summer Successes

Anyone had any happy feeling moments or breakthroughs this summer? I have told a few friends that I use protection once in awhile (understatement hehe) but it felt so good to me and just wanted to share that and maybe other have had similar happy feelings happen
  6. Consul

ABDL Online Friends / Pen Pals?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if it isn't feel free to move it :) Perhaps this belongs in introductions, but since I've already been here for a while... that feels a little strange? I feel a little awkward posting this but here we go! In short: I am looking for a...
  7. DaddyLoki

an Introduction

Greetings I am Loki, here seeking friendship and perhaps more if something comes out of said friendship. I am a caregiver and love taking care of Littles I try my best to be the best Daddy I can be. I really enjoy video games and comics, I also enjoy anime and watching food reviews. I Look...
  8. AggressiveDoll

Introducing myself!

Hello everyone! I am DiamondDoll a Little from the UK, I am 21+ Bi Taken by the best forget the rest! I am a non Judgmental out going open minded loving caring and Loyal Person with a heart of Gold and a lot of love to give! I love Music,Video Games,Anime,singing,dancing,travling,theme parks...
  9. lilemery

Hi everyone!

Hiiiiii! I joined, and I am excited to meet new peoples! I’m 32 going on 3 and I live in Pennsylvania. My first memories around diapers and little stuff is around 7 where I just felt drawn to the church nursery each Sunday. I ended up sneaking in one Sunday and stashed some diapers for myself. I...
  10. Diapersdownunder

First time meeting someone in the scene?

What was your first time like meeting someone in the scene? Did they get into it as well? Were they turned off?
  11. dl122583

Oregon

Hi everyone 👋 I opened this account a while ago and kinda forgot about it but I’m back. I’m 26 work full time and of course enjoy diapers in my free time. I don’t think I’m a little but do really like the cute designs and some abdl accessories (snappies, Etc) I try to stay active and busy, so I...
  12. PetPuppyAlex

Who has (an active) Twitter?

I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm going to keep this social media account. I originally made a Twitter because I was going to make an ABDL shop (I'm still going to do that, the Twitter just kinda morphed into a personal account while other plans in life took precendence) -- but now I have...
  13. partypikachu

Anybody in Indiana, OH, IL, or KY who wears?

I would love to get to know more people in “local” ABDL scene around my state. There’s a brick and mortar ABDL store in Indianapolis so I know there’s ABDL folks around the area. I’d just like to chat with others about diapers, perhaps someday hangout with friends in diapers. Maybe someday! If...
  14. PetPuppyAlex

Is this The Dream or a nightmare?

Mornin! I come to you today with a curiosity. I'm very happy in my relationship and my partner is amazing. She absolutely adores my little/AB side. She keeps diapers stocked in the house, she's always buying me presents, surprising me with little stuff like pacis and onesies. Ever since she...
  15. EdwardTheDL1998

Tips on telling friends about wearing diapers

Greetings! I've been taking a month or so break from ADISC, but I am now back, and I thought I would kick my return off with some stories and tips regarding telling friends that you wear diapers. I have as of this time, voluntarily, told 6 friends about me wearing diapers. Well... 5 friends...
  16. psychonautalis

So... I Guess This Would Be My Intro.... *heavy breathing*

Hello all Greetings from the Netherverse, or the Nexus, or wherever from which you are. I am psychonautalis and I guess i'm just like you, here, gathering inspiration and courage to jump out into the unknown and be myself... and to find others just like me... I hope! :sweatdrop...
  17. hunter73dl

My formal introduction....

Hello all! Long time DL, and very surprised I am just now finding this forum?? How odd of me..So, yea. I'm a Diaper Fetishist, and have been for many years now. Married, but she does not participate. Doesn't care that I do, which is better than some have it I suppose, but sure would be cool...
  18. S

Looking For ABDL Friends

Hello, Just wanted to know if anyone else is from Southern Ontario, I’ve been wanting to make friends with others who share a liking for wearing. I’m from around Embro, Woodstock, London and Stratford Ontario. I’m 25, so old lol but thought I’d ask and see. I live with my partner who himself...
  19. A

Any Advice?

My boyfriend is into abdl and while I support him wholeheartedly and love him just the same. He wants me to be a part of it too. Only problem is, is that I get what I'm calling these "anxiety attacks" whenever we start talking about me participating. I have put one on before but only for a few...
  20. B

New here and hoping I can find some friends

Hey everyone, well as the title states I'm new on here, I've heard a lot about this site and since I'm here laying on my floor in my fresh new diaper I figured I'd post and see what its all about. First off I'd like to share this news with someone lol, I've recently started a weight loss journey...
Back