traveling

1. Nova95

How many Diapers should I pack for a 10 day vacation?

I have plans to stay in diapers 24/7 for the next 10 days while visiting another diaper friend. I have 30 currently. Is that too many?
  2. Magicalgirl101

Tips for traveling ? (Via plane / needed to wear)

Hello all, I am going on vacation in a few days and im totally clueless in regards to traveling while wearing diapers / being IC especially going through TSA etc. Any tips will be appreciated 💕
  3. IMNdiapers

Any diapers worth purchasing while in Italy/Greece?

I’ll be traveling to Italy and Greece and I’m wondering if there are any diapers (adult/youth/baby) that are worth buying while overseas? As a DL I have a large collection as I’m always searching for new products while adding to my stash, I have tried almost every major/notable brand and model...
  4. T

Traveling & Hotels in Diapers

I'm a bit nervous to fly / tsa with my diapers. I will be traveling soon, flying and staying in a hotel my first time since needing to wear diapers again. Should I ask the hotel if they can provide a plastic sheet? And when disposing my diapers should I just leave them in the trash in the room...
  5. aleakyboomboom

Diaper travels

Hello all I enjoy wearing diapers at every chance, and often wear 24/7 for months on end. One of my fantasizes is flying in diapers, I've flown South Africa > UK diapered, Canary Islands > UK Diapered and a few other short flights, I loved it. My most recent flight was New Zealand to UK via...
  6. kashi

Study Abroad

So in about two months I will be leaving from the U.S. to study abroad in Akita Japan for about six months Aug-Dec. I am very much looking for tips tricks and advice in regards to this venture as it will be a first for me on many levels. This will be the furthest I've ever been away from home...
Back