autism

1. babyraggydolls

Asd/autism life expectancy

I came across an article and it basically said the life expectancy of people with autism is lower in some cases 30 to 35 years, there are many conflicting articles but it’s been playing on my mind, I am autistic and it’s been getting to me so much so that I been having nightmares about it, last...
  2. Acepup19

Autism and incontinence

I'm just curious about how many people here have autism and incontiance like myself.
  3. LittleBabyEd72

Returning from hiatus

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted. Lot’s has changed in my life. Three years ago I was diagnosed with autism and ADHD. I have really started to embrace my little side.
  4. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Northshore diapersars are good for autism spectrum disorder to wearing

I reading a reviews on Northshore website to explaining people who are ASD like autistic, autism, or Asperger’s to loved wearing a diapers or underwear. I don’t know if children size are fit like extra small or small allowed wearing briefs and plus teenagers are medium. Autistic adults are...
  5. Elhon

autism and diapers

I have autism that very likely has led to my diaper use and incontinence, overstimulation tends to be the reason I will wet my pants. I have even made two groups of accidents for when I wet I call “baby accidents” and “True accidents” baby refers to when I was literally a baby and could possibly...
  6. Octoreo

Once Upon a time...

Hi there to all that read this, I am unsure what I Intend to write here but, am going to go with the flow and see what happens. I am not going to give my real name for, obvious reasons... However, for this post, I will go with my username, Oreo. Like many on this website, I have come here to...
  7. Fleetwoodmac32192

Wearing Adult Diapers/Pull Ups with Autism dispute

I'm usually able to make it to the toilet. But does it make me feel better with having to stop what I'm doing to find the toilet or worse having to hold it in when there's no where to go? No, not at all. My partner doesn't want me to wear and wants me to keep holding onto my personal...
  8. littlemitch98

Where to get things

Is there anyone who has or knows of anywhere that dose Thomas the tank engine or train or car related clothing or any or dose anyone like Thomas or lightning McQueen
  9. ronnieM

Autism: How/where do you get tested?

Talked with a psychiatrist for the first time about ABDL stuff, and at the end I asked her about autism and she said it would be a good idea to get tested for it. I've always felt like something was a bit off and looking back and reading up on diagnosis sheets, a lot of things align, and many...
  10. S

Am I Autistic?

So I often see someone say they are Autistic and like or do certain things I can relate to. I have never been diagnosed as Autistic though, even by my old therapist from when I was a kid. So on a whim I just decided to try an online self test here...
  11. autinico

Autistic DL

Hello, I am Nico from germany. I am 29 years old and a DL. I have autism and a lot of other health issues but under control with medical cannabis. I am a computer nerd and I am working as a programmer.
  12. S

I need help finding a breathable diaper.

Hiya. I'm autistic and as such, I deal with habituation issues. I am too sensitive to my bladder at night and my senses will prevent me from sleeping even if my bladder is pretty much empty sometimes. Getting out of bed many times a night to use the restroom when I don't actually have to go just...
  13. D

Any Littles with Autism out there?

Both me and my Daddy have autism and I wanted to see if any of you guys have ever been diagnosed either! I'd love to make some Aspie/Little friends! :grouphug:
Back