diapered

1. punkiekit

Babyfur from Utah

Hello everybaby!! My names Ty n I’m a 19 year old trans male living in Salt Lake City, Utah! My little age is anywhere from 0-6, and I love stuffies, diapers, My Little Pony, Bluey, coloring, onesies, and anything Disney & Studii Ghibli! I’m looking for more in person (and online!)...
  2. TBear88

What are you currently soaked in?

Just wondering who is currently soaked in what while reading this post. To be fair as I write this post I’m in a soaked NorthShore mega max airlock lite size small.
  3. ShyGirl91

I did it...I wore to work...😱

I did what I could to be as discreet as possible. ✨️Wore loose, baggy, dark clothing (in case of an oopsie leak) ✨️Brought a diaper bag with a dry diaper, discreet disposable bags (in case I need a change), and another pair of pants (just in case) ✨️Carrying keys in pocket so they jangle to...
  4. ShyGirl91

It's Been A While...🧸🩷

It's been forever since I've been on ADISC. Life happened and I feel like I'm always blowing and going. Some big life changes are happening and it's been a bit chaotic with emotional ups and downs. This weekend I finally took some time for myself. I've been working a lot, trying to save up...
  5. bedwetterdavid

Embracing myself and making new friends

Hi everyone! I've lurked in this community for a lot of years and only had an official profile for the last few. I feel like I'm finally thinking of this community as a group of friends with common interests who I can interact with, rather than something to be ashamed of. I'm a pretty...
  6. keepitonDL

Have you ever ? Never have I ever the diaper addition !!! Keep it going

Never have I ever tried wearing out in public and it was so embarrassing you’ve rushed to the washroom to take it off 😂 I hope people see this lmao
  7. lizzy21

Diaper princess

Hey I was wonderi if anyone has any tips on wanting to start wearing diapers. I’m 24 female small waist like a 20’. I have only worn baby diapers currently wearing a s/m goodnight.
  8. L

[VR] Mind Massaging Machine Sessions?

Hey I have recently downloaded Mind Massaging Machine and was looking for sessions to try and was seeing if anyone had happened to make some already I will be making one and would like anyone that has to post it in the thread aswell for others. Thanks to all those in advanced
  9. Nordicbabyboy

Been diapered and in a crib longer then as a child

Last year i past the treshold, that now i’ve been sleeping diapered in my crib for longer then as i did when i was a baby/toddler. And then i was sleeping diapered in the crib for a bit longer then usual, anyone else that has hit that treshold and what do you think about it.
  10. crinklybabyblue

"Just in Case" Diapers

Last summer my wife and I went on a car trip. A couple of days before we were going to leave I was having some bowel issues where I had a couple of poopy accidents in my pants. When we left for the trip I was in diapers just in case it continued. When we got to our destination, my diaper was...
  11. S

Looking For ABDL Friends

Hello, Just wanted to know if anyone else is from Southern Ontario, I’ve been wanting to make friends with others who share a liking for wearing. I’m from around Embro, Woodstock, London and Stratford Ontario. I’m 25, so old lol but thought I’d ask and see. I live with my partner who himself...
  12. LimeBloodedNoir

Have any diaper college storys?

Im going to college soon! I want to have on a diaper one day! Did/do any of you guys go diapered to college? Ever wet in a diaper in schools? Did you guys ever use or have on a diaper in high-school? What do you guys think of this?
  13. Poofybutt

Thank Goodness I Was Diapered

I had some down time to diaper up, baby out and regress for the first time in a while and immediately after waking up I had a 'Thank Goodness I was Diapered' moment. So, I woke up abruptly this morning with a very upset stomach, don't know why, usually only spicy foods will twist my stomach in...
  14. LimeBloodedNoir

Diapered in Fursuit!

DIAPERED IN A FURSUIT!!! (Under the fursuit, not over it) Out of curiosity, have you ever been fursuiting while diapered? Whats it like? Fursuits are quite hot, and so are diapers, what kept you cool? Have you guys ever tried being in little space while diapered and in fursuit? For furries...
  15. Pokogirl

Do you have problems eating when diapered?

Eating and peeing both at the same time seems like an wonderful thing to do. But whenever I'm diapered I seem to lose apetite. Although I have no problem with the smell of urine. Today I had breakfast with my diapers on. I also peed during eating. Yes, it was fun. But after finishing my...
  16. Roverthesissybabyfur

Panties and girly diapers?

Im new hear and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for padded panties, girly diapers, and sissy outfits, oh and jammies and plushies~
  17. BayB8

Diapered in public for the first time

Today is the first time I ever wore a diaper in public. Sitting in Costco right now as I wait for my winter tires to get put on. I decided today was the day I would wear out of the house! :D I don't care what people think, if they can tell or not... I'm happy!
  18. L

Getting Back into Diapers

So for 2 years I have been "diaper free" due to the crazy changes in my adult life. I wanted to start wearing diapers again since I have more free time. Do you guys have any suggestions/advice on how I can start wearing diapers again after 2 years of "not being diapered"?
  19. dlbilli

Warm, Wet, and Secure

Hi everyone - I found this community by accident and have enjoyed the posts. When I was 6 and in hospital for a few days I was diapered over my loud protests. My dad explained the need for the staff not getting up every 15 min to take a child out of their crib to the bathroom. He told me to...
Back