greeting

1. luckyfoot

hello everyone

Hey there! I'm Tiger, and have been an ABDL for as long as I can remember. I currently live in the New Mexico where I live with my two dogs. I love cartoons, drawing, and all sorts of other things... I'm sorry if that sounds vague, I'm not great at summarizing myself. I'm hoping to meet...
  2. T

Hello!

Hi, im ThatD and I am interested in Diapers but don't have tried them yet. I am from germany, so English is not my native Language, but I can read it well, but writing something is really not my thing. PS: DiLo was not a good pseudonym, so I just changed it to ThatD but using my normal one...
  3. B

Shy (hello)

Hellooo~ I originally just made this to access stuff on the site, because I'm quite shy and have a lot going on, but now I'm a lurker- so I thought I'd say hi. I am a young little, I love binkies, stuffies, bottles, and pillow/blanket forts! My real age is a month from 18, but when I'm in my...
  4. L

Hi! Happy to be here!

Hi! My name is Sebastian and I’ve been a “lurker” probably for something around 6 years since I discovered this community. I’ve always struggled with the truth about myself, accepting my Abdl has been very hard but I’ve recently made a lot of progress and that why I decided to register and...
  5. SparkleBunny

Hi, shy but happy to be here!

Hi, I'm Sparkles. I've come to this site for support and to share my interest in toys, blankets, coloring, and everything else that's childish. I am actually mentally younger, so part of my reason for being in the ABDL* community is to help support that. I'm not sure if there's other people that...
  6. L

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone! I've never worn diapers before but I've wanted to for a very long time. I joined this site to help explore this part of me and talk to like-minded people to find out more about being a dl and maybe even finding a daddy safely. I don't know...
  7. F

Greetings

Hi, I've read posts on this site for a couple years, but never joined, but decided it's time to go ahead and dive in.
  8. M

Hello all

My name is Mackenzie (I go by Mac). I am fully bladder and mostly bowel incontinent. This is due to weak muscles and a weak sphincter from birth. I also have been diagnosed with IBS although I can eat a certain diet to better control my messes. I do wear adult diapers (no cath since I'm active...
  9. L

Hello everyone!

Hi my name is Bree, I a mature full time transgender women very out and proud . My ABDL interest have really reinforced my belief in living authentically and positively and would love meeting people local to Chicago and online. My passions include artistic photography, film and design. I am a...
  10. PinkBee

New To All of This...

Hello! I have a name, but you all can refer to me as "PinkBee". I've thought about the possibility that I might be into wearing diapers, but I am just now admitting to my fetish. I'm here on this site not to make friends-with-benefits or any of that sort but just to make friends and share our...
  11. 0siff

Hi!

Hello, I'm not necessarily new here. I come here on occasion to get a view from the perspective of people like me. I used to have an account before you had to be of age to have one, but, as this side of me seems to take a back seat to the rest of my life; I don't get to participate as often as...
  12. P

Hi ADISC!

I'm currently in school to become a social worker, and I hope to become a therapist with my social work degree. I am pretty shy, but once I'm comfortable around new people, I dont stop talking! I'm a DL, but since I share an apartment with people, it's pretty hard for me to get ahold of...
  13. A

Belated Hello

I knida went ahead and posted some stuff already before looking at the new members guide... Hi I'm a university student studying Environmental Science and am a generally shy person that wants meet others like me. My interest in ABDL generally comes from my writing ABDL fiction but started...
  14. T

Salutations

Salutations from Upstate New York. I'm know as T-Hunter. I've been quite reading the post for a little over a year now and final have decide to join.
Back