boy

1. michaelmc

Gender Specific Colours Pink or Blue ?

To understand the concept , we must go back in time before colours where associated with gender , but as strange as it seems to us Pink was for boys and blue for the girls . As revealed by Jo B Paolitti , a professor at Maryland University and author of Pink and blue: telling the boys from the...
  2. D

Minecraft!

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for people to play Minecraft on PC and talk about diapers and just have fun. Anyone interested? Let me know! Thanks!
  3. GoodnitesFan97

New Goodnites Designs rumor

I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017? Here's the new package. My predictions for 2017 designs: XS: Boy- Spider Man Girl- Elena of Avalor...
  4. D

New To This

Hey im David ! 27 years old im with my girlfriend since 4 years now ... and im not sure if i like diaper or im just to shy to buy one to try it :/ i dont know if its the kind of thing we can talk in a Relationship either... someone got tip for me on how to try it, stuff to try and if i should...
  5. S

I could really use some advice about this, all of this

Alright, I'm a straight cis male. I'm only 22. Ever since I was around six, I had this strong desire to be humiliated in diapers and dresses. I loved being a sissy baby. The humiliation is what I crave and desire. Remember that Tom and Jerry episode where Tom was forced into diapers? That got...
  6. HunterGreen2

Hi, mature, life long, diapered sleep wetter, adult baby and now adult boy.

I am retired and single. Only a few friends know I need to wear diapers to bed and I also use a pacifier and wear a onesie. I think it would be nice to get to know how others deal with the whole thing and problems to avoid. I have learned that I need to be responsible for as much of the work...
  7. NatetheDragon

Onesies: Does anyone have a custom-made onesie?

Hey, NatetheDragon here! I'm looking to have a onesie custom made! Where's the best place to get one? I'm looking for something preferably under $100 and of fairly high quality. If you want to see what I have in mind, I threw together a reference for what I want it to look like: Also, do any...
Back