nursery

1. jakediapybum

Diaper spa/nursery in NH

Absolutely crazy how much press this is getting. Of course people are saying the most horrible things. Sad https://www.unilad.com/news/us-news/atkinson-diaper-spa-role-play-controversy-458504-20240202
  2. LittleLeahx

Any subtle ways to make my bedroom more babyish?

Hi! I live with my parents and I would really like to have a room that makes me feel small, but I don’t want to make it obvious. I used to have a grey duvet but I bought a new pink one to make it a little more girlish and I bought a giant stuffed bunny from Jellycat which I told everybody was a...
  3. Lorianaka

An ABDL nursery story

I would like to write a erotica story about a abdl nursery. What's something, I should realy write in it?
  4. B

Nurseries in the UK?

As the title suggests, anyone know of any nurseries in the Uk? Or can point me in the right direction. Thanks
  5. Demonbabywearspamps

ABDL events, stores or nurseries in Texas?

I've been getting more active in my local community recently and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's any ABDL stuff in Texas? I've found a local community in my city but I want to know if there's more out there!
  6. babygrayble

Adult Baby Nursery (Just an Idea)

Hello! I live in southern California and considering it's a huge tourist spot, I've thought about opening an ABDL nursery. Now, this idea is far from getting off the ground. I'm still in school and I would need more experience (and funds) to make this happen. But I would like to get some ideas...
  7. L

I would to share about me new Babica crib

Hi all, I would like to share with you about the most fantastic new crib I have for my nursery. I have always wanted a crib this year I finally did it. I ordered a Playcrib from Babica(). It came in two days ago and took me about two hours to set it up the first time, mostly because I was...
  8. W

Wakes in a puddle

Hi my name on here is wakesinapuddle, I’m an older AB/DL, a little more AB than DL. I love my diapers and enjoy waking up soaked. I was a bed wetter till 16 and can wet in my sleep whenever I’m wearing, sort of a gift I guess! I wear my diapers most nights and I’m never let down when I wake. I...
  9. Poofybutt

ABDL Bassinet

I often make lists from time to time about what my baby-side would like to have when I move into a bigger place, future plans. After just glancing upon another post in this forum, a review of baby bassinet's, my baby-side finds himself wanting a bassinet fit for an AB. Has anyone else thought...
  10. SimCo

Nanny for Hire

For as long as I have been ABDL (as long as I can remember) I have wished that I could have a loving, nurturing mommy/babysitter play along with my fantasies and change me, feed me, baby talk to me, etc. I have never been lucky enough to find this person through ordinary relationships. Recently...
  11. E

Building A Nursery

So there have been some old threads I looked through to get some ideas on what a nursery should look like, or the things people want in theirs. I want to ask for help on the actual building of it. Should I look up and order an adult sized changing table, or build it from scratch? And what...
  12. Angellothefox

8 ABDL documentals

This is from someone known on Youtube as Boy Diaper Lover. 8 ABDL documentals They use a computer voice because let's face it people are not exepting of some abdls :sad: So it is better to discise your voice then recording your real voice and everyone knowing who you are. Here they have 8...
  13. L

Nursery in Progress

I've decided to move my craft room downstairs and make room for my new Aww So Cute crib. Whenever it decides to ship.... I'm also making a changing table since Daddy's back isn't the greatest. It's going to be a lot of work. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a small room nursery
  14. Zillabrony13

Your dream nursery

If you could design your nursery any way you wished, what would it be like?
Back