discovery

1. CLeazy928

Music discovery.

Good evening everyone! I didn't see a good music discovery thread so here we go. Share a song that's been in your rotation. I'll go first. King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Catching Smoke. I love these wavy synths in the song. And I love the band for their creativity they bring to each...
  2. Adamthebad

New to the lifestyle, but continously growing

Hi! I'm new here, I recently learning a lot about myself. I'm interested in diapers and possibly regression. The reason I'm here is I have been dealing with being faithful to my wife, and having trouble navigating feeling about my sexuality including sexual preference and fetishes such as ab/dl...
  3. MrMae

When did you know you were a CG?

Everyone has a story of how they entered this community. Albeit many of those stories come from a AB or DL’s perspective, but I want to hear about how caregivers found this kink? For me, I found puppy play and fell in love with that kink. I knew right away that I was an owner and wanted a...
  4. DBear256

About me and How I got into ABDL

Hey, I'm DBear, I’m new to the ABDL community. I’ve mainly been into the DL side of things, although I don't remember how I got into it, but for the past few days, I've gotten into the AB side of the community, thanks to ABZComics, if anyones familiar with their stuff. Their "Playdate comic" got...
  5. Poofybutt

The Obligatory Are They an ABDL? Post

As the title says, I finally had an experience where I think some people I know and haven't told could be into ABDL or at least ABDL aware. I’ll start from the beginning. I was in the studio helping a friend of mine with her thesis project as we are required to do as part of our program. She is...
  6. LilStar

Finally Not Procrastinating

Hello everyone! Due to me being lazy/busy and not having time to post, here I am finally writing an intro. I'm a 20 year old transgirl, psychology major, little/ab, gamer, blogger and major procrastinator. Due to everything I do, its not exactly beneficial for me to procrastinate as much as I...
Back