sissy babies

1. lizzyrosewater

Intro - Love chatting

Hello All! Been a long time coming I’ve reference so many helpful posts on adisc over the last 10 years of me on an off diapers and sissification. So many of your posts really help encourage or answer so many questions about the ABDL world For the into I’m Lizzy, I’m a sissy, MTF, at the...
  2. sissybabybecky

Heel colour & height?

Hi everyone, I have always been very, very unsure to my sexuality. I'd love nappies and girls clothing from about age 10 or 11. But always moved towards girls clothing from my late teens. I felt getting caught in a nappy would be terribly embarrassing. So I stayed in girls clothing, but still...
  3. LucyVelvet

A warm greeting to everyone!

Hai Everyone, My name is Lucy (not my real name) and would like to introduce myself to you all. I am a twenty-year-old male from the Netherlands and am currently studying to get a bachelor's degree in business management. If everything goes to plan I will receive my degree next summer, so...
  4. BabyprinceS

Sissies and full diapers

Hi all 🌸 I hope this isn't ot (if so, I apologize). There is a question I would like to ask: how do you relate to full diapers? In other words, do you ever go number two in your diapers while in sissy space? I've known more than one sissy who didn't like it, because such thing would...
  5. indiansissyboy

My dream came true kinda (posted on adult baby but thought this thread would enjoy too)

So I got some new nappies today they were cheap and I learnt my lesson but I loved it. (Pics on my page of the fit) I thought everything was going to go to plan. So I never went toilet for 3 hours before work ended and drank 3/4 cups of tea and 2 cups of water. I could feel the urge I got home...
  6. indiansissyboy

My dream came true kinda

So I got some new nappies today they were cheap and I learnt my lesson but I loved it. (Pics on my page of the fit) I thought everything was going to go to plan. So I never went toilet for 3 hours before work ended and drank 3/4 cups of tea and 2 cups of water. I could feel the urge I got home...
  7. sissyBritney

Wetting Myself Without Realizing It?

I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants now for about 6 weeks, so I'm not experienced as most of you. I have found I luv wearing them but have noticed that lately I seem to wet them more and more without even thinking about it. I wear them pretty much 24/7 now and it seems like no matter...
  8. 76879C2F-5C6B-43A9-B7F7-701D42C436BE.jpeg

76879C2F-5C6B-43A9-B7F7-701D42C436BE.jpeg

Sissy woman in black
  9. L

Lukey 💖🍼(new here)

Hi mommies and daddies (and everyone in between), I’m Luke - but you can call me Lukey or Lucy. I’m a 20 year old male college student living in Los Angeles and this is my first time posting on an AB/DL forum. I’ve been into crossdressing and pampers for a while, and i’m hoping to meet some...
  10. KittyninjaW

I think I did it, This time for real

Hello It's me, I honestly feel scene i posted my latest forum, things are looking up! I honestly Feel awesome and i accepted my self more. BTW, In case your wondering what Was bothering me, It was my younger brother. To be fair It was honestly hard, to see him as a seprete entity not under...
  11. KittyninjaW

Fedishes and stumbling blocks

Hello, me again. First off, Sorry I haven't been commenting but i have had a lot on my mind, mostly college but there have been stumbling blocks along the way, however i have made it through, another thing is that there have been veaorus sissy/lg fetishes or whatever there called that kinda...
Back