girly

1. CJB

Being sissy baby

I'm deciding on whether or not to become a sissy baby. Does anyone have any tips on the matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ☺️♥️
  2. T

Older Sissies can redefine Housewife.

While many older sissies are using current fashions and new generation clothing as their sissy expression, there are those who are bringing back the previous generation look... the look of the 1950's housewife. A good example would be the Househusband turned Housewife here...
  3. KittyninjaW

I think I am part Sissy and Part Little Girl

Hello everyone, To be honest, I think I am part sissy and part Little, Part Sissy, because I really like the subversion of gender roles, and wearing girls clothes and being dominated by females, but Part Little because I really like diapers and my clothes being cute and pretty, and I like dolls...
  4. KittyninjaW

What do you think of my new avatar?

Hello, It's me. I have a new avatar that I fell somewhat fits my neko/girly true self. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I feel I enjoy it. So what do you think of it? Also I am still not sure that I am tg or just a sissy, but I do know that whatever I am I am me.
  5. KittyninjaW

Fedishes and stumbling blocks

Hello, me again. First off, Sorry I haven't been commenting but i have had a lot on my mind, mostly college but there have been stumbling blocks along the way, however i have made it through, another thing is that there have been veaorus sissy/lg fetishes or whatever there called that kinda...
  6. T

Diaper packages?

Is it just me that kinda gets... "excited" over diaper packages? (just as side info, as some I have met don't know what I really mean) With diaper package I mean, "packages" of diapers bought in stores and such, in sweden (at the least) are they decorative, with children on front in diapers or...
  7. InTheOtherWorld0412

A Diaper Brand

When I was looking on tumblr, I saw some lovely and cute designs of hearts and purple circles and peace logos on a feminine nappy on a photo. I wish to buy these in the UK, where about and what is the brand? Source link:-...
Back