disposable

1. realgood90

Cloth Backing Allergy?

I'm a big fan of Plastic backed diapers, but i've tried cloth-backed ones and found that they not only sag way worse than platic but also will provoke a rash where between the legs where the backing come sin contact with my skin, anyone else experiencing the same ?
  2. Argent

Diaper Peference Poll (just for fun of course)

Hi peeps, Spinning out of the recent excellent thread “Anyone prefer plastic tapes over velcro?” thought it could be fun to create a poll for some base stats on ADISCERS diaper preference. I couldn’t think of a way to capture all the preferences such as number of tapes/tabs or the type of...
  3. inconsurferdude

Best THIN diaper for fecal incontinence

Preferably something plastic-backed with leg guards. I've been having on-again off-again problems with IBS for nearly a year, and am already in diapers full time for bladder issues. Most of my bowel accidents are while asleep or in the morning right after waking up, so I wear very thick...
  4. KrazyBaby

Problems with throwing away disposables / are cloth nappies the way forward?

Hello! I live in the UK and in the area I live in we have strict rubbish (trash) collection rules. Our general household waste is collected once a week and we have a small bin, this bin has to have its lid closed to be collected and the binmen will not take any additional bags. I live with my...
  5. T

Has anyone tried the Prevail Air briefs?

Yeah, yeah, it's a medical diaper. Not super fun to look at, but I think I want to try them. They have the stretchy sides with two little rectangles of that velcro-ish tape on them. These diapers are also cloth-backed. Just checking in here in case anyone has tried them. They are pretty new...
  6. S

Would you recommend cloth or disposable to a beginner?

I haven't tried diapers so far (at all) - so, if I'd ever get round to it, what would you rather recommend: Disposable or cloth ones? From my subjective point of view, I'm not too keen on trying cloth ones so far, what with washing them and all... So in case I should try any, I'd probably grab...
  7. T

Big vintage diaper question late '80s

So, I have these very formative and very distinct memories of two particular types of diapers in my childhood. The type I wore well beyond potty training to bed "just in case" and the type I remember from when my friend got put into them in daycare for wetting his pants. So, we were both...
  8. plasticsounds

Wearing disposables is the environmental choice...?

I came upon this interesting article about cotton diapers vs. disposable. http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-cloth-diapers-might-not-be-the-greener-choice-after-all/2015/05/08/32b2d8dc-f43a-11e4-bcc4-e8141e5eb0c9_story.html It's worth reading if you have guilt about wearing...
  9. Builderdad31

disosable or cloth and plastic pants?

Hello, so I have an issue. Being a dl isn't one tho. So there are a number of plastic backed disposables in the market, I would like to find one as a night time diaper, but it can't be overly crinkly. Any ideas on a best pick, the cloth backed disposables I find don't snug up as good as tapes...
  10. F

Adult Pull Ups with Minimal Waistband?

Hello, I wasn't sure where to post this (sorry if I'm in the wrong forum category), but I've been looking into the different pull-on diapers out there and I've ran into a little bit of a snag. I absolutely love GoodNites, but they're kinda small-ish. I can wear them, but they tear so easily...
Back