adult diaper

1. PrincessEmi5518

Help sweaty diaper butt!

Hai guys I was wondering if anyone has tips for wearing diapers in the heat! I live in Nevada so it’s starting to heat up and I’ve noticed I’m getting super sweaty and it’s overstimulating me!
  2. PrincessEmi5518

Tips for dips?

I need tips and tricks for self diapering. I struggle with self diapering as a plus size person. Any tips or advice would help. Usually my dada changes me but I’m gonna be home alone during the day for a while and I’d like to use my diapers all day!
  3. lizzyrosewater

Intro - Love chatting

Hello All! Been a long time coming I’ve reference so many helpful posts on adisc over the last 10 years of me on an off diapers and sissification. So many of your posts really help encourage or answer so many questions about the ABDL world For the into I’m Lizzy, I’m a sissy, MTF, at the...
  4. abcdef

Does anyone know what diaper this is?

5. ABDElsa

Now I'm Fully Convinced Someone Who Works on Family Guy is an ABDL

There's lot of Diaper references in Family Guy, ABDL fuel if you will. It mostly comes from Stewie and Joe, but it has happened with other characters too. However, I definitely was not expecting to find a Diaper reference in the new Ted Peacock series! Mike Henry (voice of Herbert, Bruce...
  6. Purplemoon3

Question

I know this has been asked besides abdl dating is there any other dating apps for diaper lovers
  7. babyyhazel

How to wash cloth diapers

Hi there! I’m new to wearing cloth diapers as I usually just disposables. But I wanted to try cloth. I was wondering how to properly clean cloth diapers and their inserts. For reference I use a hook and loop one
  8. Akura

Closest ABDL diaper to early 2000's/late 90's Pampers?

Hi all, I'm finding as I regress more and more I want to 're-live' my childhood. I wore Pampers diapers up until I was 10 years old and although I can still fit in them comfortably (I have a 29" waist) with minimal modifications to the tapes, I want the capacity and sizing of an adult ABDL...
  9. babypancho

Anyone in ohio?

Hey guys and gals just looking for others in ohio! Im from the greater Cleveland area!!!!!
  10. BHDiaperLover

Best adult diapers for skinny people.

I have a 32” waste. The the product I use usually holds well but the wings are so long that I need to pull them to the front of my belly, leaving it more prone to leaks from the sides. What are the best adult diapers for skinny people you’ve used?
  11. BHDiaperLover

Waking up, wetting your diapers, and going back to sleep

I wear diapers to bed every night for the past few months. I stay very hydrated throughout the day, which means I have to pee a lot. During the night I will wake up and have to pee two or three times. When I wear a diaper, it makes that much easier. I am very comfortable wetting in bed, so...
  12. dirtydiaperdan

Wearing diapers to work

I am not incontinent but love wearing diapers and wearing in public. Does anyone wear to work? I want to but I have to wear khakis and they’re obvious under mine. Any tips to help hide it when I have to tuck in my shirt? I like wearing abena m4 and crinklz so they get big under my pants.
  13. DiaperCorry

Is anyone from the notts area? I’d like to make friends

Is anyone from the notts area? I want to make friends close to home
  14. Abreeze

Are Megamax diapers good for a new DL?

Are Northshore’s Megamax adult-diaper a good diaper to start with? I’ve never worn a diaper before but was looking for advice on a good ground to start on.
  15. DaBiscuit90

Fit right ultra briefs.

I was wondering if Fitright is a good brand? I found some near me for a decent price and was wondering if it’s worth it. Thanks for the advice 🙏
  16. Limejbird

Just Hot My First ABDL

Hi, long time kicker first time posting. I’ve been into diapers for a long, long time and got the good ol Goodnites years ago. Just this last year I got some Abena’s that are pretty good too. I was still wanting some diapers that get huge, crinkle and make you have a good waddle. So, I got...
  17. DL81

Hi!

I just wanted to say hello. I am a DL. I wear when the mood strikes and only use for pee. Otherwise, I'm a pretty normal woman. The love of wearing diapers isn't new for me, but I'm only just recently allowing myself to enjoy the comfort of wearing. I'd love to meet some like minded people 😊
  18. Johnindiapers

Back in diapers

Hi my name is John. I was in a car accident back in 06. I was ejected from the car that caused nerve damage and left me incontinent. I have been wearing diapers ever since. I've excepted the fact I will be wearing diapers for the rest of my life. I'm no longer embarrassed and now embrace it...
  19. I

Invented DIY diaper donner for those who can't change their own.

My invalid 300 pound incontinent (urinal & fecal) roommate with 10 inch diameter leg calves (Lymphedema) became unable to change her own pull-up diapers 9 to 15 times per 24 hour day because she couldn't reach past her knees. That task fell to me and I was literally dying from lack of RIM sleep...
  20. I

Invented DIY diaper donner for those who can't change their own.

Hello everyone! I'm a retired career pilot of WW2 Spitfire replica and newspaper/magazine cartoonist (parallel careers) who retired from both in 1990 to live my life's dream as a full time prolific inventor... while talking on my ham radio. :) I'm here to post in the incontinence forum about a...
Back