confused

1. I

Not sure if this is a sissy fetish or that I’m trans

Ever since I was young, I’d have dreams of being a girl. At first I was confused by it because I didn’t like anything remotely “girly”. As I got older the dreams became more of fantasy where I’d imagine myself with a vagina, and that thought turned me on. I’m now 24 and I have spent nearly 700...
  2. sparrowj8811

Trapped - Babygirl Help

Hello everyone, My apologies if this is not the correct place to post. It seemed as the closest forum topic for the issues at hand. A brief breakdown of myself a 34-year-old male. Have been into wearing diapers/pads both for medical and enjoyment reasons, regressing into little space, some...
  3. Gooberology

Afraid to grow up

Howdy, I'm nearly 21 years old, I've been a little since I was 7, and in the abdl community since around 2017. I have to admit, I've been really dispirited by the rough transition to adulthood. I was a gifted student my whole life, and went into an Early College program my last 2 years of...
  4. xangelx

Confused

Hi, I don't know how to go about this but okay. Here it goes. My partner is deeply into ABDL and loves his diapers. When he first told me I was slightly shocked but I accepted him for it especially when he explained it gave him a form of comfort which I understood. Then it finally came to him...
  5. I

May not last here, too ashamed but can't seem to quit.

Hello. I have finally admitted to my addiction, (to myself). I am embarrassed by this but I suppose since I have no friends or family that I should feel "safe" discussing this here. I am older, overweight and am not a positive person, but when I wear and use I am at ease. I am a very...
  6. lilSky

Little Alarm?

It may seem odd but I swear given the area it's like my little side is freaking out. It's bugging me supppaa badly! 😵💫
  7. N

Should I Be a Sissy?

Im a 20 yo guy, I like girls and they turn me on but what turns me on more than anything is the thought of shaving, dressing up as a girl and being humiliated by a girl or giving a guy head/him fucking me. Do people think it'd actually make me happy pursuing this sissy thing as no girls would be...
  8. BabyKai

I'm new to ABDL stuff. I feel really strange about it.

I'm new to this stuff. I live with my parents so I have to be very secretive about it. Luckily for me, I actually have special needs (that's a weird sentence, I've never really been thankful for being disabled) and many of the things that I need for my special needs is quite baby like. I have...
  9. hime

Am I a Little???

So, I'm fairly new to all this and I'm not sure what to classify myself as. I already know I'm a DL, but I was curious about littles. I know I've always preferred childish things. I almost only watch movies and shows rated PG and under, whenever I go to a store I spend my time in the toy aisle...
  10. KittyninjaW

I'm not 100% sure what i am???

Hey, Its me again. I fell I am doing well in my personal life, now because I fell I talked to my grandma and I got the whole truth out, She hasn't really mentioned it again but I've been doing good, emotionally since my last thread. Still There is one question that I have been wondering about. I...
Back